"And who are you to demand me to do anything?" Stella challenged, crossing her arms in front of wet skin. Lizzie narrowed her eyes at the brunette and tilted her head in confidence, watching Stella's eyes widen at her actions.

"I don't think you understand, darling. I'm the one in control, I always was. And you are my student, so let your professor teach you how it's done," Lizzie stepped forward to the girl and placed her hand on Stella's shoulder, pushing her down suggestively. The brunette girl held eye contact with the blonde as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, watching Lizzie's dark eyes fill with lust.

"I'm not the teacher's pet, professor," Stella continued to play along with an amused look on her face. Lizzie ran her hand from Stella's shoulder to her neck, tightening her grip enough to create pressure but allow her to breathe freely. Stella's mouth dropped open at her grip, her hand flying up to clutch Lizzie's wrist.

"You're right," Lizzie smiled condescendingly, her gaze roaming over Stella's naked body possessively. "You're my toy," The blonde corrected, hearing the brunette gasp. "Do you understand?"

"... y- yes," Stella answered, finding it too hard to argue back from the venerable position she was in. The brunette knew this was wrong, but she couldn't help but like what Lizzie was doing to her.

"Good girl, now let me use you," Lizzie's grasp on Stella's neck loosened, lifting her hand to tangle her fingers into the brunette's loose hair. Stella felt the blonde pushing her head forward to hover in front of her vagina, taking the message, the girl flattened her tongue against Lizzie's clit. Stella's hands pushed Lizzie's thigh up to rest on her shoulder, feeling the woman lean on her for balance. The brunette moved her tongue in circles on the woman's bundle of nerves, wanting to tease her at a slow pace.

"Faster," Lizzie grunts annoyingly at the girl, feeling Stella's tongue speed up at her words. The brunette hears small moans escape Lizzie, as she starts sucking and popping the blonde's clit in her mouth. Stella pulled Lizzie's hips over her tongue to reach the entrance of the woman's vagina. "Oh baby," Lizzie sighs in pleasure, closing her eyes as she threw her head back. Stella ate the woman out with her face buried, not caring one bit about the lack of oxygen that was getting. Stella started to get carried away as Lizzie's moans got louder and louder, the blonde had to reach her hand out to the wall of the shower to keep herself up. "Oh fuck! Gentler darling, I won't be able to walk later," Lizzie groans, tugging Stella's hair as her eyes roll back into her head. Stella didn't let up at her movements, continuing to pump in and out of the woman as her lips sometimes grazed Lizzie's clit.

Lizzie's moans got so loud that they echoed throughout the bathroom, lucky they were the only ones in the house. "Fuck," The blonde let out a loud moan, feeling the tight knot in her stomach snap, a wave of pleasure coursing through her whole body for a few seconds. Stella felt a hot rush of opaque liquid spew out of Lizzie as the woman squeezed her legs against the brunette's head. Stella closed her eyes as Lizzie squirted all over her face, unable to control herself from the intense pleasure.

Lizzie managed to calm herself down from her high after a moment or two and looked down at the brunette wiping her liquids off of her face. "Oh sorry baby," The blonde chuckled, taking her leg off of the girl's shoulder and moving out of the way so the tap water sprayed over Stella's face. Lizzie leaned her back against the wall, the cold shower tiles making her gasp at the impact. The blonde held her hand over her heaving chest as she watched Stella get up from the floor, putting her head under the warm water.

"That was so kinky, I can't lie," Stella broke the silence and an amused smile made its way to Lizzie's lips.

"It was fun though, no?" The blonde asked, raising her eyebrow in question.