"I understand, and you're correct," Lizzie reassured, her words soothing. "But I desire you, and you're worth the risk." A smile graced Stella's lips, and she lifted her head, gently kissing Lizzie. The slow, tender kiss soon transformed into a passionate one, escalating into a heated, open-mouthed make-out session. Stella playfully bit Lizzie's bottom lip, causing the blonde woman to groan and tug on the girl's hair in retaliation. Stella gasped as Lizzie pulled on her loose hair, seizing the opportunity to assert dominance in the kiss. Lizzie wanted to punish Stella for biting her, so she pushed her tongue deeply into Stella's mouth, overwhelming her. Stella attempted to pull back, nearly choking, but Lizzie held the back of her head firmly, preventing her from escaping. A surge of pleasure coursed through Stella's core as Lizzie took control. "Go," Lizzie grumbled, breaking the kiss. Stella smirked at the woman before turning around and walking to the kitchen, with Lizzie trailing behind her. Once they reached the kitchen, Lizzie retrieved an ice cube from the freezer and placed it on her lip, ensuring it wouldn't be swollen for lunch later.

"I need a shower," Stella remarked, catching a whiff of the scent lingering on her stained shorts.

"We can shower after breakfast," Lizzie replied, pulling out a waffle maker.

"We?" Stella smirked, and Lizzie shrugged.

"You have a too cute butt to not shower with," the blonde woman winked, casually mixing unspecified amounts of ingredients in a bowl. Stella blushed, helping by putting away used ingredients back into the cupboards.

Breakfast passed quickly as Stella ate swiftly, eager to reach the shower sooner than usual. After they finished eating, Stella rose from her seat next to Lizzie, taking both of their plates. "You go shower, I'll take care of this," the brunette insisted, and Lizzie looked surprised.

"Are you sure?" the blonde asked, and Stella nodded with a small smile, opening the dishwasher and placing the plates inside. Lizzie stood up and made her way upstairs, turning on the shower and tying her hair into a bun to keep it dry. Once Stella finished cleaning the marble bench, she found her way to Lizzie's room.

Stella peeked into the master bathroom to find clothes scattered on the floor and a steamy shower running. Through the frosted glass, she caught a glimpse of the faint silhouette of the blonde woman humming to herself as she washed away soap suds from her body. Stealthily, Stella slipped into the open double shower from behind, wrapping her arms around Lizzie's hips and pressing herself against the blonde woman's back.

"I was wondering when you would show up," Lizzie spoke in a low voice that echoed through the bathroom.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Stella teased, her hands wandering across Lizzie's torso. Stella's hand descended to the blonde's core, and Lizzie inhaled sharply. The brunette slowly slipped her finger between the woman's folds, gliding it along her wetness. Lizzie threw her head back on Stella's shoulder, emitting a soft moan as she pressed her back harder against Stella's body.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" Stella whispered into Lizzie's ear, causing the blonde to gasp at her words.

"You can do whatever you want to me, Stell," the blonde mumbled back, closing her eyes as she felt Stella applying pressure to her clit.

"How generous of you. Do you let all of your students do this to you?" Stella asked playfully with a small smirk, making Lizzie roll her eyes.

"Only the ones I like," Lizzie answers breathlessly, trying to pull herself together. "Now, get on your knees," Lizzie pulled away from the girl's body, turning around to run her eyes up and down Stella's beautiful body. Stella quirked an eyebrow at the woman as her pleas come to an end.