Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?

Start from the beginning

"Shoot! I didn't tell Nathalie that I'd come with you! My father would ground me for this!" He said in a panic. I raised my hand trying to catch their attention and their eyes diverted on me.

"Maybe I can help. I'll call your father to tell him we're together." I offered.

"I'm sure it won't work,dudette. Adrien's father is as strict as what he appeares to be. I'm sure he won't accept explanation ." Nino.

"It never hurts to try." I said while dialing Nathalie's phone number. 2 rings and she answered. I put it on loud speaker so they would hear what Nathalie would say.

"Hello, Nathalie?"

"Yes,Ms.Ysa? This is Nathalie speaking."

"Oh,great! Can you tell Mr.Agreste that Adrien is with me? Maybe he'll come home a little late today." I said while looking at them including Marinette. Minutes passed and Nathalie came back on the phone.

"Mr.Agreste Accepted Ms,Ysa. Since you are his companion he will surely be at ease. Anything else you wanted to say?" She asked.

"That would be all, thank you Nathalie." I said before I hung up.

I could see their joy when I ended the call. Adrien thanked me for giving him a favor.

"No way! I can't believe Mr.Agreste allowed Adrien to hang out with us!" Nino.

Why? Is Gabriel that terrifying? His possessiveness is over the top. Well can't blame him, after all that's happening in Paris. I too, will become possessive to my son.

"Thank you." Marinette said behind me. I faced her and raise a brow. Did she think I did it for her? Pathetic.

"I didn't do it for you, Marinette. Just to be clear." I said. She just nodded and smile at me.

"I know. Adrien had a rough childhood and we're here for him. And what you did really helped him take a break from his father." I did that? Well maybe it's a good thing then.

Marinette left with a smile on her face and said she'll be back for more macaroons and left me with her 3 friends.

"So,how long are you staying here,Ysa?" Adrien asked. I actually don't know.

"Don't know. Maybe after vacation." I answered. I can sense the disappointment in his eyes.

"Why don't you convince your manager to stay here? I'm sure she won't mind?" Alya.

If only that's possible.

"I don't know yet, we haven't been discussing it." I said.

"This is exciting. If Ysa will stay here and go to our school I'm sure she'll make new friends." Nino.

I can have many friends if I wanted to, but the problem is I don't need to. I'm fine having my brother's, Eunice and Samantha, Allison and Jinro around. I don't need more.

"Thanks. But that won't be necessary." I just shrugged my shoulder at them. Adrien was about to say something when my phone started ringing. It was Allison, I thought it was important so I excused my self and went to answer.

"Yes?" I answered.

"YSAAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO GO BACK TO THE HOTEL, BETTER NOT! YOUR FANS IS OUTSIDE AND I HAVE GUARDS ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR THEM. THEY'VE GONE MAD AND THEY WOULD LIKE YOU TO REASON OUT WITH THEM! SO DON'T GO HOME YET! OKAY?" She frantically said.

"Tell them I'll issue an interview by this week. And be careful. I'm at my parents house today. I was planning on calling you to stay the night here and seems like I don't have to. Call me when all is done." I said