"Here are keys guys and girl....Lisa it's your room keys.... yeonjun it's yours and soobin's room keys....felix that's our room keys....and kook your room keys..."hobi spoke handling them their room keys. .

"Hyung where's mine"tae asked...

"Sweet heart we are sharing the room"kook spoke showing the room key...

"Why... don't they have any other room "tae asked not wanting to be alone with this pervert bunny....

"Unfortunately they don't....they just have four rooms...but if you want you can share one of our room..."hobi spoke...

"Ok than...if it's ok I will share my room with felix"tae spoke....felix smiled widely hearing this but his smile immediately dropped when kook glared at him...

"Sorry tae sir....but I want to share my room with hobi hyung"felix said clinging on hobi's arms too scared by his boss's death glare....

"Than how about yeonjun"tae asked looking at yeonjun who was about to nod...but shook his head when kook gave him a death glare as well.....

"Sorry but I want share room with soobin"Yeonjun spoke... sweating...

Tae looked at Lisa with puppy eyes...she was going to say yes too...but kook gave her a look of 'try to say yes and I will post all your embrassing pictures on social media '....so she declined toooo....

"Now...will you share the room with me"kook asked wiggling his eyebrows with a smug smile....

"No...I will share room with any other guest here"tae spoke and was about to walk to the reception...but was pulled back by kook who held his hand back....

"Why you don't want to stay in the same room with me"kook didn't ment but his tone was of whinning....

"Because I don't trust you...god knows what you will do when we are alone....no no...I am not staying....yah leave me"tae was saying but started to whine as kook started to drag him like a kid...

"Yaahhh....I am not Sharing my room with a pervert bunnyyyyy"tae whinned loudly making yeobin and felix to laugh loudly....

"But you don't have choice sweet heart....we are going to our room see you all at dinner"kook spoke as he pulled tae by his waist inside the elevator as tae was trying to run out.....

****

"Stop glaring at me...and go freshen up"kook spoke as he took out his clothes from his bag to change...

"Sweet heart.... don't think you are looking scary Because you are looking like a cute puppy glaring at his owner"kook spoke with a chuckle....

But tae glared at him more making kook to grin widely...."if you won't go to freshen up in count of three....I will carry you inside than you have to take a bath with me...."kook spoke but tae just huffed...

"Ok...3....2... sweet heart I am serious I will really carry you and you have to take bath with me....."kook spoke but tae didn't even moved from his place....

"1....it was your choice....it will be fun.... having bath with you"kook spoke with a  mischievous smile as he walked towards tae and was about to put his hands under tae knees....but before that tae jumped out from the bed and ran to the bathroom taking his clothes from his side as he already took them out before.....

"Aahhh....I won't take bath with you...."tae shouted running inside the bathroom making kook to laugh loudly....

"My god....why are you so cuteeee"kook spoke laughing at tae's cuteness......

****

"Why is he glaring at you....did you did something"hobi whispered to kook who was sitting beside him.....they were in dinning area having their dinner

Tae was sitting other side of kook still glaring at him like an angry puppy....

"I didn't did anything hyung...he is just angry because I kinda teased him....but don't worry I know how to calm him"kook spoke as he winked at hobi who just sighed....

Kook called a waiter and whispered something in his ears....tae stared at him with narrow eyes...the waiter nodded and left....

Kook looked at tae and send flying kiss to him making tae to stuck his tongue and eat his food....

After some time the same waiter came with tray in his hands which was hidden by a lid....he placed that Infront of tae smiled and left....tae looked at kook....

"Open it"kook spoke tae looked at him with a suspicious face but still opened the lid and smiled widely when he saw what was inside it....

It was a cake with BTS's picture and their names on it....

"Wow it's so beautiful"tae spoke in awe clapping his hands together....

"You liked it"kook asked looking at tae with a whipped smile ....

"Like....I love it...thank you"tae spoke as he gave a kiss on kook's cheeks and stared at the cake with love filled eyes....not having the heart to even cut that.... Because it had bts written on it.....

"I didn't knew Mr jeon is such a romantic person"sobbin said squealing in hushed voice....yeonjun also agreed with him....

"Can I have a lover like him tooo"felix spoke...

"No you can't because there is no one like him....and to have him you should be Kim Taehyung which you are not...."yeonjun spoke making felix to pout but still nod as he knew yeonjun wasn't lieing....

While Lisa had a small smile on her face seeing how kook was looking at tae without even blinking....she can see the pure and and adoration kook have for tae .....

'i wish I could get that love too....'lisa thought as her heart broke in pieces she was at the verge of crying but controlled herself to not cry infront of everyone......

Next chapter.....

"I will seduce Doyoung"tae spoke confidently....

"No you won't"kook spoke voice filled with worry and possessiveness....

"Who will stop me"tae asked raising his eyebrows at kook who can't even say no to him....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author.....