oh bye then

suddenly people burst into the room, they were dressed in all black and in no way was i fit to beat their asses and mj. although great at putting up a fight. probably wouldnt be able to do much against these soldier looking people.

they started grabbing and pulling us out of bed screaming in a language i didnt understand as guns were pointed at our heads. mj shot me a scared look not being in these positions before. i take a deep breath really not knowing what to do. 

i heard the safety of their guns click and i knew they wernt up for wasting time.

but not to worry they were quickly surrounded by red wisps and suspended out the side of the building. i didnt know wanda can have her magic doing something why she does something else. weird. 

anyway she checks we were ok before making mj help me to steves room where everyone was meeting. we barely got down the hall before gasps were herd and more fighting. we finally made it to steves room which might i add is so basic. like a single bed made up army style. i get it its a habit but like bruh we just got woken up at like 4 in the morning. wait is he even back from the mission .idk i cant remember.

the rest of the avengers were sweeping the place making sure those guys wernt still in the building as pepper stayed with us. mj admired the woman alot so they were talking whilst i was still falling asleep. 

"pepper it has come apparent that mr stark needs your assistance in the med bay. he appears to be panicking" the AI said loudly. 

"why is he panicking"

"it appears master leeds has been seriously injured and it could be fatal" pepper rushed out of the room as i swear my heart stopped. fuck it i shot an ice dagger out of my palm cutting though the cast thing and cut my boot off standing up. 

mj and i rushed to the med bay catching up with pepper in the elevator. "he will be alright" pepper comforted as we all anxiously went down to the med bay. 

pepper was immediately let in to where i could make out tony bruce and peter. i tried to walk in after pepper but wanda held an arm out to prevent me from going in. i glared at her as i tried again to get past. 

"wanda i swear to god let me in" 

"no sweetheart, i dont want you seeing your friend like this. there is still hope" bullshit. i know a lie when i see it 

"wanda trust me i know what a bloody beat up person looks like so let me go see my friend before its to late". she was about to stop me again when we could hear frantic beeps. i use all my strength to push past as i see ned basically flat lining. as hes covered in blood i wished wasnt his looking lifeless. 

i look over to peter who has his hand pushed up to his mouth trying to stop the sobs that are clearly shaking through his body. his face is red his eyes welled with tears. i look to mj who was in complete shock. her eyes were glossed over a tight expression on her face. 

i feel tears of my own run down my face as i see pepper go over and wrap her arms around peter as tony and bruce were trying to bring our friend  back to life. 

wanda comes over to both mj and i wrapping an arm around us both. mj just kinda stands there whereas i bury my head into the sokovians chest. 

the only thing herd in the room was the long note of our friends life being ripped away. ned leeds was dead. 

"time of death, 4:37am..." i stopped listening as all i could hear was peters heart retching sobs. mj was crying i was absolutely bawling. but in the end it wasnt really setting in. i mean i felt the pain but it wasnt real. i didnt believe it

his birthday was in 3 days. but no. his life was taken beacuse of those stupid soldiers. wait. the uniform, the look, the formality. these are the guys from london. oh god its my fault. 

my friend is dead because of me. 

a/n

very short chapter but i wanted to get something out. 

im not sorry ngl

like i wrote this in 20 minutes no emotion at all