homesick

y/n pov
a wicked smile etched onto his face as he waved twinkling his fingers at me. i was taken aback who was this guy. then i looked over his outfit one more time and finally noticed the outline of where a white octopus symbol would have been. instead it had been scratched off but you can still slightly see the darker black colour in the shirt where it would have been.

"luke" the teacher called he humbled a here before looking away. 

this guy was hydra i needed to find out who else was. luke was the closest to the teacher. and they seemed to know eachother.

ugh why is there so many hydra agents at this school. what's so special about it. i was stuck in my thoughts for the rest of the session completely forgetting i was supposed to be watching the students in this class.

time skip to the end of the day.

i slumped in the back seat of the car tired and annoyed from the day. i laid across the back 3 seats using my bag as a pillow. and closed my eyes

"how was school y/n" wanda asks from the passengers seat.

"mission or general"

"either" nat answers pulling out of the school car park.

"boring, tiring. annoying. luke santa's class hydra" i yawned

"you found another hydra agent?" wanda asks it seems she was almost proud.

"mhm" i grumbled. trying to go to sleep.

they say some more words but i don't pay attention falling into a deep unconsciousness.

the next time i wake up i'm in my bedroom at the safe house. how the fuck did they get me from the car to here. it's like 4 stories up.

i didn't dwell on that to much going to the kitchen for some food.

"here hun" wanda says coming in from the balcony and handing me a burner phone to call mj.

"thanks" i smile walking back to the balcony with my crackers and sitting on the egg chair out there.

i diled her number waiting for her to pick up.

"loser" i said right away so she knew it was me.

"ahhh shithead" she laughs. "how's it going"

"tiring. it was fun at first but now it's just long and boring. so many more people keep popping up" i explain sighing. "what about you?"

" average. schools long as always. worse without you to annoy"

we talk for the hour we have before i have to give the phone to nat

"okay i gotta go, don't miss me to much" i laugh really just wanting to go home.

"impossible. bye y/n"

"bye mj" i end the call just sitting there for a while looking over london. watching the people below. it's beautiful but not home.

once inside i hand the phone to Natasha who goes out to call clint.

"homesick huh" wanda says coming in from her and nats bedroom after having a shower. which i might do as well

"yeah kinda. it's just not the same y'know" i shrug. brushing it off as i can tell we won't be home for a while.

"i know. i felt it a lot when i came to america. from sokovia it was a big change" wanda explains knowing what i'm feeling.

i tell her i'm gonna go for a shower and she nods. going to do whatever.

i walk into the bathroom which i had all to myself making sure i had a towel i turned in the water and waited for it to be hot.

that was the longest shower i had in ages it had all the stages. sitting, thinking about life, actually showering, thinking about life.

i stepped out of the shower getting changed into the most comfortable outfit i had here. brushing and braiding my hair i go out to see what the others where doing.

"im thinking we go to a restaurant tonight" nat says and i can tell she's beyond bored.

"isn't that like against mission rules or something" i questioned joining her on laying on the couch.

"i make the rules" she says

"no you don't, you know that" wanda interjects "but it's fine. it's not like hydra knows we are here. yet at least . but nat and i will wear nano masks y/n you will be fine"

getting changed to go out now instead of curling up in a ball on the couch was something i wasn't exactly looking forward to.

a/n
3 words.
thrown.
into.
bus.