Coming Home

Ariel kept tugging at me to move, but I couldn't. All I could do was sit there.

"Do you want to see your family again?" She yelled. I looked up at her.

"You do not get to yell at me." I jerked my arm away from her and stood up. I brushed my self off and gave her a scowl. She stood there looking at me.

"I'm sorry," she said calmly, "but we need to keep moving." She started to lead the way.

"Where does this go?" I asked.

"It leads to the graveyard." She said as she looked back at me, then she went back to watching where she stepped and wiping cob webs.

"Of course it does... how did I not guess that one." I said sarcastically, I could feel Arie's eyes roll.

It took a while until we came to a cross road, more like a cross tunnel, she looked from path to path. It was almost as if we were lost...

"Don't tell me we are lost." I said.

"We are not lost, I just can't remember what path was to the door, and what path was a trap for..." She trailed off. I did not even want to ask her what they would need a trap for. "Ahh, I remember now! It's this path!" She pointed to the left. "Put your hand on my shoulder." I did as she said, not wanting to get trapped in any traps. As we walk through the tunnel it was dark, I could feel the webs on my arms and legs. The only thing that was running through my brain was that I wanted out and I was going to get out!

We finally came to this door, It looked old. Ariel opened it and moon light just came shinning though! I was never so happy to see that moon! We stepped down and out of the door. When I looked back there was no door, just graves. We were in a graveyard, how did we end up in a graveyard? I was amazed. This is all to much to take in!

"Ariel... wheres the door?"

"Its hidden. Only a spell will make it show." I looked at her with an impressed look. "Here I'll show you, Open se meh." The door appears and then opens.

"Really?" I say, and look at her.

"My family wasn't the most creative of witches." She laugh and says "Hem es nepo." The door closes and disappears."Come on. We have to make it to the bus station, I bought two tickets."

"How did you know?" I say

"I had my suspicions, you can't adopt someone as fast as you guys. He knew I used to live there and picked me right out."

"The reason he picked me out was because you looked like me." I said realizing I have just defended the monster.

"Yeah but out of all those kids who looked like you he choose me. Out of all the orphanages he chose mine."

"But I had the idea... of adopt a kid." I was confuses now. Everything she has said made sense but how?

"Well... I don't know that part, but look at it all put together."

"Okay, lets just get out of here, I'm creeped out."

We walked all the way to the bus station, and hoped on the bus, in 6-7 I would be home in San Francisco.