Shinichiro // The Story of Us

Start from the beginning

Let's just say, after your speech all of them were lying on the floor, crouching in pain. And that was when the slow motion-movie-kinda thing happened. Shinichiro's felt what they called butterflies in your stomach for the first time as he watched you run toward him to check if he was okay.

"Idiot!" You smack his head, snapping him out of his male lead moment. "Why you didn't fight back?" You angrily said. He just watches you in a daze, mesmerized by your beauty while you scold the hell out of him.

And that, my friend, was the start of his unrequited love with his number one enemy... but little did he know, the feelings are mutual.

Shinichiro Sano | age: 18

y/n l/n | age: 18

Both senior in high school

"Yo, it's been what? ten years and you still haven't confess to her?" Wakasa asked as he munch his chips.

"He still haven't beaten y/n in everything. How can we expect him to confess?"

"You're still at it? Dude, you're an adult now. You're still holding on to what an eight-year-old Shinichiro said?" Wakasa shook his head while clicking his tongue. "I say you move forward and confess!"

"It's easy for you to say, Waka. You can get any girls with just a wink." Shinichiro pouted and stole his friends chips.

"Then what are you going to do? Wait until what? Someone confesses and steals her away? Regret always comes at the end, my friend."

Shinichiro pouted and clicked his tongue. He really wanted to confess, but the timing was never right... or at the back of his mind, he's afraid that if he confesses and you reject him, things will become awkward and the two of you will drift apart. He don't want that to happen.

Shinichiro was about to say something when a group of guys walked in front of them. "Man, I already mustered my courage. I'll confess to y/n from class 3-B, later."

"You're brave. I'll pray for all of your bones to still be intact after."

Shinichiro, Wakasa, and Benkei followed the group of guys with their eyes until they were gone from their sight.

"I—I will confess!" Shinichiro declared, smacking his thighs with his hands.

Wakasa smirks while Benkei covers his mouth with the back of his fist to stop himself from laughing. The both males were taken aback when Shinichiro suddenly stood up from his seat and walked away.

"Wait, now?" Benkei said.

"Yes. Now."

"Woah. This will be fun, ready your camera, Benkei!" Wakasa said and followed their friend.

The three young lads went to the taekwondo club to find you. "Are you sure that you're going to confess today?" Wakasa who's walking behind his friend asked.

"Yes. I made up my mind, Waka. You're right! I shouldn't wait for other guys to take her away from me. I am the closest to her right now, so I will take that opportunity, and as you've said, I need to move forward—" Shinichiro, Waka and Benkei came to a halt when a loud thud was heard. There, at the front door of the taekwondo clubroom, they saw you threw your opponent to the floor, lock his arm with your legs and pulled them. Your opponent whimpered in pain until he tapped out on the floor.

Shinichiro didn't utter a word and just turned around. As he was about to walk away, Wakasa and Benkei blocked the way. "No. Don't be a pussy. You're doing this now." Waka said.