Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]

You sat outside of your best friend's house. You didn't knock, you just sat on the stairs in front of their porch and it's like he had some magic power, he knows that you're there. He opens the door and calls you.

"y/n"

You look at him crying like a lost kid that found their parents. "Taka-chan." You mumble and continue to sob.

He just smiles and sits beside you.

"I got rejected, Taka-chan." You said as you hugged your knees tighter and buried your face to them.

"I told you, if you just confess to me I'll accept you in a heartbeat." He said. You know it's a joke, he always tells you that and laughs after. You can never guess whether he's serious or not so you just take everything as a joke.

"You're teasing me again, can't you see my heart is breaking right now?" You said.

"There, there." He pats your back. "What do you want to make things better?"

You look at him for a while, he immediately understands what do you mean.

"Except my new game." He's talking about the newly released game that he bought. You pout.

"Fine! then hug me."

"You're such a baby!" He chuckled and pulled you into a hug.

"Ahhh! It's warm." You said, snuggling to his neck.

"Rejecting you? He doesn't know what he's missing." He said, patting your back.

"As expected of you, Taka-chan. You know how to comfort a girl." You said.

You felt his body become stiff for a second there. He then gently pushes you to see your face, He looks at you for a while. His expression is different, you can't explain.

"Taka-chan?"

He leans closer to you. You freeze as his face becomes closer and closer. you don't know what to do so you just shut your eyes. After a couple of seconds, you felt him flick your forehead.

"Ouch!" You said, holding your forehead. "What's that for?"

"No-Nothing!" He said and looked away.

"You're weird!" You stood up. "But you made me feel better! I'll go home now. See you tomorrow!" You said and waved at him.

The lavender-haired boy just watches you disappear from his sight. When he's sure that you're gone, he holds his face. He's red as a tomato.

"That was close! I almost kiss her." He whispered.

***

You thank all the gods because the next day is weekend. it's embarrassing if Baji will see your eyes puffy from crying. You also don't know how to face him like nothing happened.

You decide to go to Takashi's house to play some games with him. You also want to take your mind off of what happened yesterday.

"Woah! Your eyes! it looks like you got bitten by cockroaches."

"Shut up, Taka-chan." You said, rolling your eyes at him. He just chuckled and let you in, you immediately lay on his bed and take some of his magazines.

"Woah! is this?" You sit and look at him and look back at the magazine then look back at him again. He stares at you for a while and immediately grabs the magazine from your hands.

You laughed. "Ha! caught you in 4k! but don't worry, I won't judge!"

"Shut up! It's... it's a boy thing!"