Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You

Start from the beginning

I can see her lips tugged into a smile. now I can see half of her face but her eyes are still not visible.

"Curiosity kills cats you know" she said while still smiling at me.

"I'm really sorry." I said.

"But satisfaction brought it back." She said. I raised my eyebrows at her. Because I couldn't quite get what she just said.

"I bet you're satisfied with my singing since you decided to approach me just to see me is it not?" She asked.

Well she's not entirely wrong. So I nodded.
That made her smile more. She reached for her hoodie and carefully push it back so I can see her face fully. My eyes grew big when I saw her face. She looks a bit like Marinette but only prettier and their eyes are not the same. But still, the resemblance is uncanny. She had a very mesmerizing and tantalizing eyes that seemed to pull you back to her. It's almost as if you're looking into a blue with a hint of gold diamonds. She looks familiar though. I don't know where.

"Now you saw me, what are you going to do about it?" She asked me.

Not looking away from her eyes without thinking I asked for her name and that made her chuckle a bit. Even her laugh is angelic. Damn.

"I'm Ysa. Nice to meet you?"

"Adrien, Adrien Agreste." I introduced myself. She seemed a bit shock by hearing my surname. I messed up. She will think of me as a famous model and avoid me for this. But maybe I thought wrong. She just smiled at me and say...

"I didn't know Mr. Agreste had a son. Well, glad to meet you Adrien. I'm your father's model for today's event. "

That take a sharp turn of events for me. Who would've thought that I'm shaking hands with the Famous vocalist and model YSA?! I couldn't get my thought straight and realized I was still holding her hands. I just said I'm sorry and she said it's okay. I was about to ask her again when a woman approached us and called her off.

"Oh. Guess we're out of time. See you downstairs Adrien. And nice meeting you!" She ran to follow the woman and leave me behind smiling like a fool.

"What's this? You're smiling like an idiot kid.Haha." plagg laughed at my face.

"Shut up plagg! I thought I saw Marinette last night. Turns out it was her." I say while looking up the sky.

I was pulled in my thoughts when my phone started ringing and it was Nathalie telling me to head to the room where she and father is waiting for me already. I entered the room and sat beside father who's busy looking at his tablet and waiting for the show to start. Nino,Alya and Marinette in in the back and they seemed to enjoy the event. I texted Nino to meet at Marinette's food stall after the event so I could tell him about what happened earlier and he just replied 'noted' . My father got called in to introduce his designs. And the show started. Im looking at her while she's walking like she owns the stage. My father's design is really meant for her to wear. They fits her perfectly. And to top it all. All the people in the room were surprised to see that the person modeling infront is none other than the famous YSA. Paparazzi and news reporters started clicking their cameras and capturing this outstanding performance and a surprise visit from London's popular vocalist. Even Chloe can't hold back her excitement and started jumping from her seat while shaking her dad as to why he didn't tell her that Ysa is staying at their hotel. Alya is vlogging in her phone,as usual. Nino is watching and enjoying his girlfriend's reaction everytime she would capture something beautiful. And Marinette has a confuse look in her face. Maybe she saw the resemblance between her and Ysa.