Nothing Will Ever Come Between Us. I'll be Next 2 You.

Hey Guys! Ok so I want to thank everyone who likes my stories! I also want to personally thank Alice a.k.a. ShawtyManeLover3194 for writing this part for me! Go check out her new story "Life." Its an amazing book so far. Okay so leave atleast 5 questions in the comments and I'll answer them at the beginning of the next part. But don't ask me about people being pregnant, okay??

###########################################################################

*Still in Keighton's POV*

I was in the bathroom, my head hung over the toilet, and Chaz holding my hair back. "Are you okay?" he asked as I sat back. I nodded weakly and stood up. "What do you think's wrong with me?" I asked, brushing my teeth.

"Maybe it's just something you caught on the way here." he said, rubbing my back.  "I hope so. Will you take me to the hospital just to make sure?" I asked.

He nodded and told me to get dressed. I changed into yellow skinny jeans, a white top that hung off one shoulder, and black converse. I ran down the stairs to see Chaz at the stove.

"You hungry?" he asked, smiling. "No. I feel too bad to eat." I sighed, holding my stomach. He nodded and took my hand, walking out the door.

*At the doctors*

"Keighton Somers." the nurse announced. Chaz and I stood up and walked in. "Room 6." she explained, pointing at one of the doors on either side of us.

I walked in and sat on the examination table. "So what seems to be teh problem?" the nurse asked, flipping through my charts. "I've been really sick. Throwing up." I sighed, holding my stomach.

"Has your stomach been hurting?" she asked me. I nodded. "Did you ever consider that you may be pregnant?" she asked, not looking up from the chart.

"Umm, no." Chaz and I said almst simutaniously. She rolled her eyes and threw me something. I looked down at the pregnancy test.

"I'll be right back." I told Chaz as I walked out of the room, into the bathroom.

*A few minutes later*

I handed the nurse my test back and she walked out of the room. "Chaz, I'm scared." I sighed, sitting on his lap. "It'll be okay, babe." he whispered, kissing me lightly.

A minute later, the nurse walked in. "So?" I asked, my hand in Chaz's. She sighed and then answered.....

*End*

Okay guys!

1) Did you like it?

2) Are you gonna vote?

3)Are you gonna ask me a question??