Nothing Will Ever Come Between Us. I'll be Next 2 You. (JB Love Story)

Naomi Jamaica Giorgio POV:

Hey! Ok so here is a little bit of background information. Justin Bieber proposed to me after 1 year of dating like 9 months ago. And no I am not pregnant. But anyways here is a little desription on me I have blonde hair, blue eyes,I am 17 and I am engadged to what some people call him the Biebzz. We have known each other for 4 years. Anyway so back to reality today is the day. Our wedding day. I am so freakin nervous. There was a knock on my door.

 I walked over and opened it up to see Pattie, and Kim and Kourtney Kardashian. They Kim and Kourt are doing my hair and makeup.

"Hey guys." I said and gave each a hug.

"Hey Naomi"they said.

"Ok Naomi. Sit down and let us work our magic." Kim said.

I obeyed and sat down and I saw Pattie admiring my dress.

"Like it?"I asked her.

"Yeah I do. It's beautiful."she said.

"I do too."I said.

She smiled and got on her laptop.

"Pattie?"I asked.

"Yeah Naomi?"she asked.

"Thank you."I said.

"For what?"she asked.

"Having Justin." I said,

She smiled and went back to her laptop.

         *1 hour later*

         Kourt was still working on my hair. "Done!"she said as she stuck a little diamond pin in my hair.

         "You look beautiful."she said.

        "Yeah you do. Now go put on some sandals so we can head ober to the church."Pattie said.

          *30 minutes later*

           We pulled up. I walked inside and saw Justin talking to Chaz,Ryan,Scooter,Carin,Jeremy and his stepmom Erin.He looked back smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back. I walked down a hall and opened a door and walked inside. I quickly got into my dress and slipped on my heels.

        The door opened and I walked outside. I didn't have a veil and boy was I glad. My dress was very elegant yet very simple. The way I liked things. I saw Jeremy waiting at the end of the hall way. When I approached him I took his arm bridal style and I saw my friends Melani,Keighton,Sarinah. They all looked pretty. I smiled at them and then the doors opened enough so they could get through without the audience seeing me. Then the doors opened big and wide and we slowly walked down the aisle.

         As I approached Justin he looked more handsome than I last remebered, (Last night). It took so long to get up there.

        *10 minutes later*

           The preacher was about to say those words.

        "I know pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."he said

        Justin leaned in taking my face in his hands and kissed me.