Chapter Three: Hellhole

Start from the beginning

"The car will be here in a minute. So don't take off your disguise or else will be caught by your fans." Allison reminded.

I always disguised myself as a boy. I don't know why though. It came like a hobby. Even though my long black hair will sometimes not fit the wig I bought I still feel peace when no one recognizes me. Allison said I looked like a boy when I disguised myself and change my voice into a manlier tone.

"Where are we staying?" I asked while putting my sunglasses.

"I booked a hotel near your parent's house so that you won't take long traveling if you want to visit them." She answered.

"What hotel?"

"Le Grand Paris. It is owned by the mayor. André Bourgeois. Oh, and he has a daughter Chloe Bourgeois. She's your age." She answered while tapping into her phone

"It's not shocking that you ran a background check to that hotel but I didn't know that you had check the owners background too." I said.

" Of course I would check! I can only do what's right for you. What if your fans find out that you're here on Paris without proper announcement? I wouldn't be surprised if they would ransack the place to find you. You have no idea how popular you are! Remember what happened last year? You were almost crushed by those people." Allison said.

"Tsk! Whatever Alli." I replied.

She just smiled and went back to her phone. A minute later our ride came and we went inside before someone notices us.

"Try to take a nap first." Allison.

"I'm not sleepy anymore. I slept on the plane earlier." I said.

"So? What are your plans here on Paris? Are you going to meet your parents?" She asked.

I know she would ask that. She's looking forward for my reunion with them for years now. I wouldn't be surprised if she's going to call them here.

"Maybe after the event with Mr.Agreste. we'll be busy starting tomorrow Alli. I don't want distractions while working." I said.

She just replied OKAY.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So? How was Paris? Anything changed?" Asked my Bestfriend, Eunice De Vega.

"I couldn't care less Eun" I replied.

I'm in my bed having a video call with the two of them.

"I'm sure you're curious about the place Ysa. I mean, you were gone for 9 years." Said my other Bestfriend, Samantha Roché.

I met them when I was 12. The three of us were working at a modeling agancy before we were discovered by a talent manager. Eunice is now a dedicated model and Samantha has her own business regarding with modeling of course. I was the one who continue to pursue being in a band and modeling too. Im also an actress in a movie and so far, I made 5 movies in just 3 years. Talk about achievements. And I couldn't be happier with my life. I convinced myself.

"I told you. London is the best and secure place I'll ever wanted to be." I answered.

"Seriously? But that's your hometown Ysa." Eunice.

"You mean my hellhole?" I asked.

"Geez. You never change. You're still as cold hearted as ever. Thanks to your sister" Samantha sarcastically said.