Memories of that day started flashing before my eyes and I felt tears rolling down my face.

"fuck wrong with her ass" Taylor asked as she pointed at me and I seen all three of them starring at me but Kamari wasted no time to see what was wrong. " Whats wrong lil bit you good?" he asked his whole demeanor softened.

I just couldn't say a word even though I wanted to so bad.

My words were just caught in my throat.

"Ah hell not this crybaby shit, what an attention ass ho come on Davon lets go" Taylor said pulling on Davon's arm, but he was slowly moving cause he was still starring at me but my eyes stayed on Taylor's baby bump.

That was suppose to be me........

Flashback

"Kamari it's positive" I told him covering my mouth with my hand as I held the pregnancy test in my other hand. "Fuck baby im sorry, im so sorry" he said hugging me and I cried in his chest. "Kamari what the fuck am I supposed to do im still in high school, a junior at that and im still going to school to get my hair liscenes" I cried into his chest some more and he kept saying I know and im sorry. "Fuck man this shit wasn't suppose to happen like this, especially not right now" he said and I could tell he was scared too.

"What ima tell my sister hell my DADDY" I cried even more.

"shhhhh baby I gotchu, we gone tell em togther igh?" he said kissing the top of my head and hugged me more never letting go.

17 and pregnant was never a good look and seeing that it was my life now scared the fuck outta me.

'"Look we gone go to the doctors tomorrow to make sure you is and make sure everything good igh" he assured me.

I nodded looking at him and he kissed my forehead.

"We gone be good baby I promise I got us" Kamari said kissing my lips and wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumbs.

2 weeks later

"Uh you good Sariyah you been eating a lot lately" Taylor asked me and I just nodded while I ate some of  my strawberries.

"Here go that ho right here yall" this girl said coming to our lunch table.

"Fuck yall want?" Taylor asked mugging them while I sat there paying them all no mind.

"You bitch we want you, cause not only did you fuck my man, but you fucked hers too like we wasn't gone find out" the talk dark-skinned one said.

See Taylor ho activities was known of my business for real.

"No the fuck I didn't't now get the fuck outta my face" Taylor said shooing them away and going back to taking pictures.

Before I knew it they dragged Taylor ass away from the table and start socking her ass in the face. See me and Taylor was coo but not like that plus I was pregnant even though nobody knew that.

"SARIAYH HELP ME" Taylor yelled out as the dark skin kept punching her in the face.

I guess the other girl thought I was about to jump in so she pushed me out my seat face forward on the grabbed stomach and all. And before I could get back up the girl started kicking me in my stomach making me cry in pain.

"Oh shit she bleeding hella bad what the fuck aye somebody get the nurse!!" I heard someone scream and I started crying as I felt the blood leak down my legs.

In that moment I knew my baby was gone..

When I looked down at all the blood staining my pants I just started crying as I cradled my stomach.