4

When we brought Kellen home I never wanted to lay him down. I was always wanting to hold him in my arms. 

But Happy managed to get me to lay him down.

It's been almost eight weeks since Kellan had been born. and I've gotten into a known routine with him. from naps, to feedings, to belly time, to diaper changing.

When I go out I have him in a baby carrier right on my chest unless I take him to see Happy then I just carry him in the car seat.

what a lot of people have noticed is that I will only talk to Kellen and it's barely a whisper.

Some people often try to get me to talk to them since I'm talking to Kellen but Happy and the others tell the person to leave me alone I won't talk to them or anyone just my son.

which they start talking shit while in front of Happy and he goes off on their asses.

So to keep from dealing with people I often stay home and tend to Kellan as well as work.

some times though it's rare, when Happy is home we get to have a whole day as a family.

once Kelln goes down for a nap Happy and I make up for lost time and get started on baby number two.

which with the talented Happy has with his tongue and fingers as well as his cock. I get lost in total bliss and my body quakes and shakes with every orgasm he causes.