1

READ THIS FIRST~~~

NOT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

WILL OR MAY HAVE

SEX

KINKS

BLOOD

PAST ABUSE 

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

RAPE 

MURDER

DEATH

MISSCARIAGE

ABORTION

DONT LIKE WHAT IS LISTED DONT PROCEED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Growing up I lived through hell. things were done to me that no child or anyone in the world should have done to them. 

its cause of that occurrence in my past that I am mute. now my kind of mute isn't the kind where I can't verbally talk. cause I can talk just with everything that had happened to me I'd rather not.

My husband Happy is one of the lights of my life. second, being his and my unborn child.

When I met Happy he and I got along great cause he hardly talks and I don't talk. We have found a way to communicate without words and no we don't sign to each other. 

I met Happy when I was living in Washington state and he was part of the Tacoma charter. 

we went out on a few dates, got together, and became a couple. then two months later got engaged a month later we eloped and he went nomad. while I moved to Charming since that's one of the main charters he goes to help when it's needed.

when he patched Charming Son I met all the guys and their families. 

 everyone thought something was wrong with me or I was rude but I didn't care cause Happy had told them I don't talk. that I'm the verbal mute.

when one asked what did he mean. he told him I can talk but dont.

Some of the croweaters and pornstars ran their mouths and tried to start shit and what time I wasn't beating their asses Happy was.

some of the ol'ladies don't try to push their luck with mocking me while a couple does and I'm about to snap. 

I might not verbally go off, but they will wish their mother never birthed them when I snap at their asses.

Happy and I have been together for over six years and I'm pregnant with our fifth baby. the last four I was pregnant with I had miscarried.

So with this one, I learned to take things more easily and not stress as much.

I am a copywriter which is great cause I am not required to talk to anyone.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WELL THIS IS THE START OF IDEA 61 STORY

CHAPTER LENGTHS VARY

UNKNOWN LENGTH NUMBER OF CHAPTERS.