roommates?

Maria's pov
I walked with Natasha along side her to furys office.i looked at her she looked at the door staring at it with the slightest mpbit of fear spread in her eyes.

"You ready?"I asked her putting a hand on her shoulder,she jumped slightly looking at me"y-yeah I'm okay"she said with s cute stutter once again.i nodded and opend the door as I motioned for natasha to walk up front,she hesitated at first before walking inside the room.

Once we were in I closed the door slowly and quietly fury looked at me and Natasha"hello sweetheart"he said in a calm voice to Natasha "Hello agent hill"which he also said to me calmly.

Fury began speaking"so you are the mighty black widow hey?"he asked Natasha nodded her head."what's your real name?"he asked
"Natalia Alianovna Romanova"she awnserd"habe you settled on  a new name?" he asked her I sat still in my seat next to her litsening quietly to fury  and her negotiate.

"Yes"she awnserd with a stern voice "may I know what it is?"fury asked raising an eyebrow"natasha romanoff" she said glaring at the window for some odd reason.

"Such a delicate name I supossed agent hill helped you picking that out didn't you?"he asked turning towards me I nodded my head ever so gently.

"Okay then we'll Natasha it will be an honor working with you,you don't have to be afraid I'm here to protect you just like I did when I took care of Maria ain't that right?"he asked I nodded.

"We won't hurt you in any way okay you maybe can start training here...you know maybe work your a highly skilled assassin spy who can murder anybody within two seconds so I think it chest if we put those skills for a more good cause"he explained Natasha litsend intensively.

"Just make sure your ready for a new start okay...a new life"he said "understood....sir"she said.wow I took time to admire her side profile,she had long lashes and luscious pink plump lips.

"Agent hill...if both you and Natasha don't mind would it be possible for her to stay with you?"he asked me which completely brought me out of m thoughts"um yeah it's okay I don't mind"i said winking at her,I saw her look down with a red all over her cheeks.i smiled slightly at her.

"Natasha?"he asked "i-i don't mind" she said still looking towards the floor.

"Okay then it's settled your staying with hill for a few months untill you adjusted to everything..got used to the new world and then we get you back on track got it"he said Natasha nodded as she folded her arms and leaned back into her seat.

Goodness that look she's giving right now and then position gosh.why is she so attractive?

"MISS HILL"fury screamed at me getting my attention "what!"I asked him also yelling.

"Did you understand?"he asked me I looked at him confused "uum"i said "You have the rest of the two weeks off understood?!"he yelled I saw Natasha jump slightly.

"Yes sir....c'mon Natasha I'll show you our house"i said as I walked over to her,she hummed a response as she stood up"bye sir"the said and fury waved her off.

_______

natashas pov

I never thought I get a second chance..in life now that I do I can make this right but my memories still haven't faded from the redroom.....at least  now I know I'm safe sort of...I'm sort of safe with ms hill and fury who apparently noe became my boss.

I walked with Maria there was an awkward silence between us before Maria spoke"sooo"she said  looking straight to the floor.i smiled in myself as I saw her smile as well.

She's different she's...shes perfect just the way she is"soo"i say she chuckled as she looked at me her grayish eyes staring right into my green eyes.

_____
Word count:695