The Unwanted Hindrance

Start from the beginning

Each pair gave the Ecology class an update. Julia spoke up for Jane.

"Good! De Leon, you might be this division's MVP but I'm not giving you special treatments. You can't skip the field trip. Are you going to be excused for the practice? Or do you want me to talk to your coach?"

"All's well, Miss".

"Good! Ok, class, see you tomorrow at our rendezvous."

Julia turned to Jane, "Are you ok? I can do all the swimming tomorrow if you want". Jane gave Julia a reassuring look. "Yes, I'll be fine. Don't worry", she replied briefly cupping Julia's chin. "See you tomorrow gorgeous".

Jane can be a flirt sometimes. Mara rolled her eyes at Jane, who just gave her a chuckle. "You f*cking like the attention, *ssh*le! I told you not to lead her on!"

"I'm not!" Jane said laughing, and Mara punched her really hard on her arm as they left the classroom.

"Didn't hurt," Jane teased and laughed.

**********

They were now on a little boat heading to the first island to check. Each student were seated next to their partners. As usual, Jane was with Mara and their partners. As soon as the boat stopped and anchored, they all motioned to change to their swimming attire. Jane was already in her one piece, her lean body showing off a little. She had perfectly shaped abs, and her beefy arm exposed.

Julia, who was sitting next to her, started to undress. Underneath her floral dress, she wore a green two piece. Jane watched her as her dress fell off exposing her fair, silky skin, and the curves of her body. Her hair fell on her shoulders lightly. Jane had her eyes glued to Julia. It was clear to see that Julia was her type. She licked her lips at the sight of her gorgeous partner.

"I'm guessing you like what you see," Julia interrupted. Jane just smiled. "Let's start."

As if on signal, Jane stood up, grabbed her snorkels and a GoPro, and dove into the water. Julia was impressed at how Jane gracefully entered the water. Her form was perfect like she was a professional diver.

A minute or so after, Jane came out of the water, sat on the boat with Julia as they started going through the pictures and taking note of their species. Jane went back into the water several more times to find more.

When it looked like they've recorded as much as they can, Jane laid on the bamboo floor, making deep breaths. She was out of breath. Julia was already done taking notes and was concerned of Jane's condition so she dropped the notebook she was holding and approached Jane. Upon reaching, Jane grabbed Julia and dragged her to the water. They made huge and loud splashes, and started laughing.

"I want you to see the corals with your own eyes," Jane said handing Julia the snorkels. "That's so sweet of you," Julia replied.

Julia instantly wore it and went into the water. She was in awe of what she saw. It took her less than a minute before going back out of the water. She was gleeful that her eyes shone like the sun.

"It's---It's lovely!" And they both giggled. "Thank you, Jane." She said as they went back up to the boat, and planted a kiss on Jane's cheeks.

It was a beautiful day. Jane didn't make it to practice, and while the activity was somehow tiring, it calmed her senses. She was now ready for another day.

**********

Several days passed by, and it's finally time for the Inter-school tournament. The players and the participants will all be riding on the school bus. But first, the moderators and advisers made sure everyone was there before embarking the bus.