chapter 20

Read Author's Note At End! VERY IMPORTANT

Lexi's POV

I rolled out of bed, dreading the day ahead of me. I found out I can't go to DigiTour with Jack because of... personal problems. Lets just say, this is gonna be a long few months.

"Lex, you up? We need to leave here soon if you want to see Jack before he leaves." My mom said, knocking on the door. She knows whats up with me and is perfectly fine with it. She understands where I'm coming from.

"Yeah." I said walking over to my closet. "What do I wear?" I asked myself. I felt pretty shitty as of right now so I decided on 'Pink' black sweatpants and a Micky Mouse tank top. I pulled it all on, putting a bra on before. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on to wash my face and brush my teeth.

When I was done with both, my phone went off.

If you coming to see me you need to leave soon. Flight leaves in 3.5 hours.

I texted Jack back with a simple 'K' not wanting to do anything right now.

"Mom." I yelled. "We need to go." "I know. I'll be down in a second. Get something to eat." She replied. She knew I wasn't going to eat if she hadn't have said anything. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a apple.

"I meant more than that." She said when she saw me eating it. "I'm at least eating, aren't I?" I asked, grabbing my phone and walking towards the door. I opened the door and tan out to my moms car. "Hurry up." I yelled, honking the horn. She ran out to the car and started it. Then it hit me. Jack was leaving. My jack, was leaving me. Am I happy? Yes. Is this the end of our relationship? Probably. Are my feelings lost for him? No. Will they ever be? Hell no. I love him and I always will. No matter what happens. He's supposed to be gone for six months on tour and a lot can happen within six months.

"We're here." Mom said waking me up. I yawned and unbuckled my seatbelt. I got out of the car and turned to walk towards my mom when I saw Jack standing in the parking garage with flowers in one hand and his other arm open for me to hug him. He lightly threw the flowers over to my mom, it's like they had this all planned out. I ran over to him and hugged him as tight as I could at the time, which wasn't very tight. "I'm gonna miss you so much baby." I cried. "I'm gonna miss you too." He said looking at me.

A tear ran down my cheek and he pushed my hair back (as in gif) and kissed me. "Do you really have to go?" I mumbled into his chest. "Yes baby. This is gonna start my career." I stated, rubbing my back. "I'm not ready to leave you." I whispered. "Baby, I'll come and see you every few months."

"Lex, I just want to let you know that you mean so much more to me than you could ever imagine, and I hope you know that I don't want to leave you. I know that I probably don't say this enough, but I adore you so much and I couldn't imagine going through the good and bad times with anyone else."

"You mean the world to me, and words will never even begin to describe the love that I have for you. I know that things have been rough lately, but honestly, I know that we both can get through this. I really want things to be better between the two of us, even when I'm gone, and just know I will go to the end of the world for you. I mean it when I say that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I'm so glad to be able to call you mine. You are not only my girlfriend, but my best friend, my backbone and my most favorite person on earth. Please don't ever forget that. I love you so much. I'll be home soon. I promise, sugarplum." He hugged me and I cried into his chest.

We walked into the airport, our fingers interlocked. I pulled his hand up and kissed the top of it. "I love you so much." I mumbled as we inched closer and closer to the security. "I know baby." He stopped walking as we got to the end of the line. "I love you too." He said raising my head. "Please don't forget about me." I cried. He took his thumb and wiped it away before pulling me in. "Please don't cry. You're going to make me cry." He said, his voice cracking slightly. I chuckled. "Ok. Ok. I'll try not to." I smiled faintly. "I love you so," He paused, taking my features in one last time. "so much baby. There's no way in hell I will forget you." He said smiling at me. I kissed him slowly, trying to get the last kiss to be the best I've had. "Ok. I have to go babe." He frowned. "Ok." I tried my best to not cry, but failed horribly. "Baby. I've got to go now." He hugged me as tight as he could. "Jack. Not too tight." My mother warned. "Wait. Why?" He asked slowly. "Surprise... I guess?" I mumbled. "I don't get it?" He said confused.

"You need to go now." I smiled to hide sad expression. "But I need to know why." He said as I pushed him up in the line. "I'll tell you after because I don't want it to hold you back for your career."

After he went through security, we met beside it. Well not actually. There was a gate in our way but we made it work.

"Can you tell me now?" He asked. I sighed. Here I comes. "Jack... I've only known for five days so don't get mad. But I'm pregnant. I wish it wasn't true. But it is. And there's nothing I can do about it." I looked into his eyes to find no other emotion than happiness. "Baby. That's amazing." He smiled hugging me. "I'll be back before its born. I promise." He smiled.

"Flight C-14 is now boarding. Everyone riding that flight, please line up. Thank you and have a great day." The overhead speaker said. "That's me." Jack sighed. "Hey. It's ok. I'm okay, and our baby is ok. Now we can do this. I love you." I smiled and kissed him one more time. "I'll love you forever and ever, sugarplum." I smiled at his nickname. "I love you too, Daddy." I smiled as he walked away. "I love you forever and always." I mumbled. I turned to my mom and she had a frown on her face. "Aw baby. Come here." She said softly as I walked over to her crying. "I miss him so much. I really do."

---

THATS IT EVERYONE. Well. There will be epilogue but then after that... It's over. No sequel. Sorry hoes. The epilogue will be medium length. But yeah. I love you guys so much and thank you guys for being amazing readers. I'm gonna miss y'all. But if you want, you can go check out my other books... 😏 thanks boo boos.