Chapter 4

Jay's pov

That bastard never answers my calls, and now I'm worried. So what is the only logical thing to do? Show up to his practice and excuse it with wanting to watch him instead, because showing people that I actually care about them is scary.

It's freezing and I pull my jacket closer to my body to try to retain the warmth. But it's still cool to watch him do what he loves most, and all his friends here seem so kind. Except Cheonsa, she's the devil herself. But she kind of looked beautiful twirling and flying across the ice. Wait no, I can't think that. She's my arch nemesis.

"Hey Jjongssaeng! What are you doing here?" Sunghoon's voice rung through my trance as I watched her on the ice.

"Me? Oh I just thought I would watch you practice since you brag about being so good all the time in school" I teased and he let out a chuckle.

"Are you sure you're not here for Cheonsa?"

I jolted. The surprise of her friends being here got me way too good.

"I'm fairly certain he isn't" her voice sounded so soft, she was out of breath as she skated towards us. Her baby hairs flowing in the wind due to her movement. No but what the actual fuck is happening to me, I hate her. I hate Hwangbo Cheonsa.

"I'm not convinced" Sunghoon said and Cheonsa and me stared at him in disbelief. "What?" He asked.

"You're supposed to be on my side but you're siding with Jakes girlfriend and Heeseung crush!? Some friend you are" I said very happy that I outed Jake and Heeseung at the same time. Sunghoon just laughed as Bora and Dambi looked at me in bewilderment. Then I heard it, is it supposed to sound that beautiful? Her small chuckles and giggles as she held onto the rink's side. Gosh, what's happening to me?

"I'm not Jakes girlfriend" Bora mumbled as a blush creeped up on her cheeks. Dambi was just dazed as she stared at me.

"Hoon we need to get back to practice" Cheonsa mused as she held his hand, and my stomach churned at the sight. Why?

"No but all jokes aside-" Dambi continued as she slowly tamed the confusion and blush. "Heeseung likes me? And just admit that you're here for Cheonsa, to annoy her or some shit" I just smiled and shook my head.

"Yes, Heeseung likes you and literally won't shut up about how cool and pretty and perfect you are" I answered the first question as Bora smiled and patted Dambi's shoulder as a smile grew on the latter's face. "And no I'm not here for the idiot, I'm here for Sunghoon" I said as I smiled softly at my best friend on the ice as he smiled while he glided over the ice.

"Is it okay if we ask why?" Bora asked and I get why Jake likes her so much, she is always respectful and kind. Really the kind of girl he fits with.

"I got worried, he didn't answer my calls and I could not take it so I went here. But don't tell anyone that I said that, showing that I care is scary" I said as I turned to them to see them smiling.

"Thanks for sharing, Chilly is the exact opposite. She always shows that she cares about those dear to her" Dambi said as I smiled back at them. Maybe that aren't that bad. But Cheonsa, caring about people? Yeah I don't think so.

"Oi, girls let's go. I'll pay for dinner" Cheonsa said as she made her way to her friends. Sunghoon followed closely after and hugged her tightly as he said goodbye to the three of them. Now why is he so close to her? And why does that bother me? I don't even like her. 'But her hair looks so nice and her laugh sounds so beautiful, maybe she's just beauti- NO' I stop my train of thought as she turned to me and I just froze. "Are you okay? You've been staring into space for like two minutes" she said monotonously.

"Yeah just thinking about how ugly you are" I said as I gave her an innocent smile. Her nose scrunched up in dislike as she flicked her middle finger at me.

"You're unbelievably intolerable" she spit and turned to her friends and made her way out. Sunghoon just chuckled and said something under his breath that I could not hear.

"I'll treat you and the others to dinner and a sleepover at my place" I said nonchalantly as Sunghoon smiled and side hugged me. I let out a small smile, my best friend in the whole wide world.

"Okay, but I have to tell you something first" he said.

Sunghoon's pov

|flashback|

"I think I'm going to tell Jay that I'm bi and that I'm crushing on Sunoo" I said as me and Cheonsa continued our walk to skating practice.

"Okay, you trust him fully?" She asked as her face contorted to disgust at the thought of Park Jongseong.

"I've known him longer than I've known you" I said as she huffed.

"But you told me first?" She questioned and I nodded.

"Some guys can be more judgy about sexuality and some thinks it's disgusting. I know Jay isn't like that but the stereotypes scare me" I said and she smiled.

"As long as you're happy, I can't really say anything about this. But at least I won over him in that sense, you trust me a little more penguin" she said as she did a victory pose.

|Present|

"Shoot" he said as we walked side by side as he had just texted the others to go to our favorite KBBQ place.

"I'm bisexual and I have a crush on Sunoo" I said still fearing his reaction a little bit.

"Okay, do you want help with getting him out on a date or should I just shut the fuck up about it" he said and smiled proudly at me. I let out a sigh of relief and slung my arm over his shoulder.

"Just shut the fuck up for now and I'll ask him when I'm ready" I smiled.

"You will always be my best bro no matter who you love or are attracted to" he said reassuringly. "Am I the first of your friends you've told?" He asked waiting in anticipation to hear the he 'won' this.

"No, Cheonsa knew before you. She was the first I ever came out to" I laughed at his reaction. "When will you realize that you like her?" I asked and he choked on air and glared at me.

"I don't like her, she's so annoying and she's not even that pretty" he said and scrunched his face at the mention of her.

No but really, when will you realize that you love her Park Jongseong? You have loved her this entire time.

<3...