"Girl fuck the both of they std ass" Sariyah said waving off the convo as she got her station ready for her client.

"Riyah you know ion play bout yo ass, me and Jayvon, but you know Kamari fr fr don't play about you. Just wait til he hear this shit" Mara said shaking her head in the camera, making Sariyah smile at the name of her bestie.

If it one thing about a nigga, Riyah knew Kamari had her through whatever.

"Yea i know, he gone be pissed as fuck ready to let a clip out on Davon ass" Riyah said chuckling as she imagined Kamari tripping the fuck out.

"Lol no fr his ass gone be on go sis"

"Right but girl let me get ready for this client ima call ya later, you coming to daddy house tomorrow?" Riyah asked Mara as she picked at her nails. "You know i am cause his old ass be cooking that good shit" she said making Sariyah laugh.

"You aint neva lied, but okok bet. bye Mara i love you ho"

"Love you too stink" she said blowing a kiss then hung up.

Sariyah seen her client walk in and instantly got into her mode ready to work.

"Hey boo you ready for ya appointment?" Riyah asked the girl. "Girl yesssss i need my shit done real bad" the girl said making Sariyah chuckle a little.

"Girl you know i gotchuuuuu finna give you a buss down fr" Riyah said as she got to work on the girl head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh yessss ma'ammmmmm this a buss down i been needed thank you boo" the girl said as she recorded herself.

"No problem boo i told you i gotchu" Riyah said cleaning up her area.

"Thank you so much, how much i owe you?" The girl said getting up as she went to her cash app to send Riyah the money she owed. "Oh just 150 sis" Riyah said waving her off with a smile. sariyah got the cash app notification saying she received 200 dollars instead.

"Oh you must've typed in the wrong amount boo here lemme send the extra 50 back" Sariyah stated about to send ole girl the money back.

"Noooo you deserve it, that's ya tip boo take it"

"You sure!?" Riyah asked her as she stopped what she was doing.

"Yesssss, see ya later boo thanks again" she said waving bye and left the shop.

After doing 3 more clients hair she was down for the day, tired as hell. "Best you cooking dinner" Riyah asked Kamari while she drove home. "Nah lil bit im in the studio but ima come see ya afterwards igh" he said as he looked down at the phone waiting for her to respond.

She pouted and sighed, "I guesssssss" Riyah told him annoyed as fuck now cause she really wanted some of his cooking right now. "Mmcht man quit allat pouting shit i told yo ass lul ass i was coming to you afterwards ma chill" he told her and she sighed still annoyed cause she really just wanted to be around him right now.

"Ok Kamari talk to ya later" Riyah told him and hung up.

Bitch.

He immediately called her back which made Riyah laugh cause she knew her ass was in trouble.

"What Kamari" she said playfully rolling her eyes as she pulled into the parking garage.

"Don't fuckin play with me Sariyah you really pushing the shit now" he said straight facing Riyah and she chuckled a little cause he was mad fine when he was mad.

"Ain't shit funny Renee"

"AiN'T ShiT fuNnY rENeE, boy what the fuck ever, the shit was funny to me" she told him shrugging. "Bet, well since shit so fucking funny now i bet yo ass won't be laughing when I don't pull up tonight" he told her and hung up in her face.

Ole mad ass.

Yea he big mad and now Riyah was even more annoyed cause her big ass mouth had to laugh and shit.

Thoughts ? Also thanks for reading🫶🏽

Thoughts ?
Also thanks for reading🫶🏽