Arranged

Karthik and Sowmya were asked to talk in a room separately. The door was partially closed.

Both were feeling shy and nervous about what to talk and who has to initiate. Karthik spent some time in observing the room to avoid looking at her. He was feeling super shy to look into her eyes.

Sowmya was also silent as this was new to her, being alone with a guy and not knowing what to talk. When Karthik was not seeing, she had a quick look at him. He was dressed in formal with watch in left hand and kangan in right hand.

Karthik who was looking near the cupboard felt someone looking at him. He immediately turned and saw Sowmya looking at him.

Within a fraction of second , he tried to suppress his little tummy. Sowmya who did not expect Karthik to turn suddenly felt jerked but when she saw him trying to hide his tummy , she turned her head other side and tried to control her laugh.

adhu.. ila gym ku polanu iruken ... seekram korachurven..

(I am planning to go to gym, will loose tummy soon)

Sowmya bursted out laughing after hearing that. Karthik thought "kadavule indha avamanam thevaya"

(This is embarassing)

5 minutes of silence between them

hmm... ungaluku ok va marriage la (are you ok for the marriage)

hmm.. enaku ok.. ungaluku (yes... and you??)

Karthik was about to ask something... but he was interrupted by a knock in the door.

Accha??? asked sowmya's mom.Sowmya plastered a little smile towards Karthik and left the room.

They both came out.

"I have not started speaking and they called us so soon" thought Karthik

Karthik MV: "80's kids ku thaniya pesavidrathey adigam, idula varutham veraya seriya pesalanu. Kedachu time ah use pannama bayandu yosiuchundu iruduntu ipo feelings ah??

(Being an 80's kid getting time to talk is big thing, but you are feelign about not talking properly. If that is the case you should have utilized your time well.)

Karthik: Seri vidu ok achula... inime evanum unaku inum kalyanam agalayanu kekamatan..

Karthik came and ate the sweet first. Latha mami told to karthik ," dei nee velila varambodhu un mogatha parthey kandupidichoten unaku ok nu.. perusa sweet saptu engaluku signal kudukurarama".

(we know your result by looking at your face when you came out, you dont need to give us signals by eating sweet first)

hee.. heee smiled karthik Shyly

Then the elders decided the next steps for engagement and other details. On an auspicious day Karthik and Sowmya got married and lived happily ever after.

**************