𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆

Start bij het begin

The car stopped infront of the huge farm house and Anuseena came out of it.

"Anubhav aap please humein batayenge humlog aapke farm house par kyun aaye hain...hum pagalo ki tarha pucchein Jaarahe hain aur aap hain ki kuch bata hi nahi rahe."She said getting annoyed.

"Abhi pata chal jayega...aap jakar door bell bajaiyye."Anubhav said plainly.Haseena huffed and went inside the main gate.

**Ding dong**She rang the bell once and in no time the door opened and Haseena gasped seeing the person.

"Ammi!!"She exclaimed.She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Humari bacchi.."Ammi got teary eyed seeing her and hugged her tightly.Meanwhile Anubhav came and stood behind her.

Breaking the hug Haseena asked..
"Ammi aap yaha kaise...kal raat ko bhi nahi bataya aapne ki aap aane wali hain."

"Arey hume bhi kahan pata tha...tere phone rakhne k baad Kashish ka call aya ki do aadmi humein lene aarahe hain..phir thodi der baad 2 log aaye aur humse kaha ki Anubhav ne bheja hain aur hume apne saath plane mein yaha le aaye."Ammi said.

"Matlab Kashish janti thi ki aap aayengi."She murmured.She turned to look at Anubhav and he spoke..

"Tum ammi ko miss karrahi thi isliye humne socha unhe yaha le aayein..parantu woh Humpar vishwas karke aati ya nahi isliye Kashish ko kaha inhe call kare aur humne Aman aur Raavi ko bhejha humare private jet se inhe laane k liye."

Haseena got overwhelmed listening to him.She thought that he had forgotten her birthday and there he was planning to give her the best birthday surprise.

"I love you Anubhav."She hugged him tightly and his hands automatically got wrapped around her.

"Happy Birthday baby."He whispered in her ears.

"Ahem..ahem.."

Haseena broke the hug and looked behind ammi to find Kashish, Abhimanyu,Maa,Aman... everyone standing there.The dark hall was now lit up and her eyes twinkled seeing the beautiful decoration.

"Haseena jaldi aaja abhi cake cut karle."Kashish said exitedly.

Haseena cut the cake and fed the first bite to Ammi and then to Anubhav followed by others.

Haseena's POV....

I was all gloomy thinking that Anubhav has forgotten about my birthday and also that I can't be with my ammi this year too.But I was wrong he was planning to surprise and he sent his private jet to kolkata so that Ammi can come here.I never told him that I wanted Ammi to be here but he understood my unsaid words.The celebration was not a grand one but definitely very close to my heart..the people I love the most in this world wear with me..what else could I ask for.Right now I'm enjoying my icecream while he is instructing Aman to take care of Ammi during their journey to Kolkata.Yes Ammi have to go back today cause she doesn't wanna miss my cousin's wedding but I'm happy that I got to spend atleast some time with her.
Anubhav and Ammi have never talked and he is not a person who will talk,laugh or show any kind of affection but the way he respects my ammi warms my heart.No doubt I've chosen the best man for myself.Today on my birthday I really wish we could stay together forever.

Haseena's POV ends....

"Haseena main nikalti hun."Kashish said breaking her trance.

"Kya..itni jaldi kyun?"Haseena asked.

"Arey kal bataya na... mummy k paas Jana hain,aanth baje ki train hain."Kashish replied.

"Arey Haan..thik hain,rokenge nahi phir tumhe.Bye."Haseena hugged her.

Soon Maa and Abhimanyu left too.Only Anubhav Haseena and a few servants were present there.

"Anubhav.Thank You so much humein itna accha surprise Dene k liye."Haseena said emotionally and kissed Anubhav which he reciprocated immediately.
"Pata hain hum na thoda sad hogaye the yeh sochkar ki aap humara birthday bhool gaye hain."Haseena said truthfully biting her tongue and Anubhav softly smiled and took her in his embrace again.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

Kashish was in a cab going to station to board her train but her eyebrows scrunched when the driver took left turn when he was supposed to go right.

"Bhaiyya aapne left kyun liya...right lena tha na."Kashish said suspiciously.

"Nahi madam left se shortcut hain."

"Nahi mujhe pata Hain yeh raasta highway ki taraf jata hain...aap gaadi rokiye."Kashish said firmly and the cab driver stopped the car without argument.She got out of the car and started walking in opposite direction when she felt a sharp sting in her neck and the next moment her world went blur....

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Haseena agrees to Rahul's condition.🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav gave a cute surprise to Haseena.Indeed it's the best when your lover understands your unsaid words.But on the other hand Kashish something bad Happened with Kashish.What will happen now.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱