21 (Sudden Change)

PHIM's POV.

After Two Months;

Two months have already passed, it seems that the days just flew by easily. And during this time, Lily and I tried to do our best to finish the deal with grandma.

I'm so excited to be with Lily again and let the world know that I love her.

~~~~~

*Phim, take Lily with you and go here in the mansion.*

I received this message from grandma this morning.

I was suddenly happy when grandma said this because it meant I could be with Lily today.

I have to tell her this right now.

-📱-

ME: Good morning Love, I'll pick you up there after 30 minutes.
LOVE: H-huh why love? What's the matter? We have work today.
ME: No work for today. Grandma called me and she wants us to go there at the mansion.
LOVE: Ohh really she said that? But why?
ME: I don't have an idea too, we will know if we go there. Get ready now, I'll be there in a while. I love you. LOVE: Alright love, see you. I love you

-📱-
@The Mansion

"Love, let's go inside." i said to Lily. I noticed that she is tensed, well I am too but I am confident that things will be good today.

"It will be fine love, okay? Come on."i said and pinched her cheek.

"Awww, silly." she complained and I smiled at her.

We walked inside holding hands.
.
.
.
"Hello girls, you came just right for breakfast. Have a seat." grandma greeted us.

"Good morning grandma.." we said and we sat down.

Feels new to me because now we are going to eat together with grandma again.

"Phim, how are you? You haven't visited me and you are busy with work. But I want to congratulate you on the good standing of the University today. And you too Lily, you have impressed me with the speed of your progress. It sensed that you can do the deal, you're really good kid." grandma said to us.

With what she said, i am undeniably happy. I feel that we are nearing at the end of this challenge.

"So grandma, what about the deal now? Hmm?" i asked her curiously.

"Ahmm well, lily still have a month left, let's wait for that. But because of what you have shown, i want to give you a reward." she said that made me excited right away.

Lily and I looked at each other.

"What reward grandma? A vacation for us? A romantic date?" my questions.

"Something like that? But I am coming with you girls, i need to guard you both." she answered quickly and I suddenly frowned.

Lily squeezed my hand and she glared at me.

"Ahmm thank you for that grandma." she said smiling.

She keeps squeezing my hand.

"Ahh ehh yes grandma, let's have a date together." i said.

We will just eat breakfast first and leave after.

~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@The Mall

Grandma took us to a private mall where only top rich families go. At the same time, it is safer here because there are usually few people coming.

"Love, is this really a mall or a cemetery? So silent here like any moment zombies will come running to us." lily whispered to me.