5 (Crushing)

PHIM's POV.

My smile stayed in my face till i entered my office and sat in my swivel chair.

Wait, why am i smiling in the first place?

Naaahhh erase that!

My aura changed immediately when the secretary came inside.

"Good morning mam boss, here's your coffee." she greeted and put a cup of hot coffee in my desk.

"Thank you." i said briefly.

She's about to leave but i called her.
.
.
.
"Ahm wait! Come sit i want to ask you a thing." i ordered and she did.

"What is it mam?"

"Ahm our new dance teacher, what's her name again?" i seriously asked.

"Lily mam! Lily Aromdee." she answered quickly.

Ohh so that's the name of that girl.

I nodded and told her to leave.

"Thank you, back to work now." i said.

My hand quickly typed on the keyboard to search for information about her on the net.

But i got disappointed right after.

"No facebook? No twitter? No IG?? What kind of alien are you??" i mumbled and smirked.

I stood up and walk thru my window pane to sip my cup of coffee.

"Lily.." i uttered.

And suddenly i felt a touch in my heart when i mentioned her name.

I got goosebumps actually that i almost threw out my coffee.

This is weird.

I shook my head and tried to divert my mind to other things.

~~~~~
After A Week;

I went to the office early and immediately called the secretary.

"Is our dance teacher there yet?" i asked her.

"Yes mam, she's at the dance studio." she answered.

"Good, you take care of my works here and i'll just go somewhere for a while." i ordered and quickly went out to go there.

I went to the bathroom first to change my clothes.

"Perfect! Now you're ready" i said to myself while facing the mirror. I'm wearing the casual clothes i wear when i'm at the gym.

Just when i'm about to enter the studio, i caught her dancing so i stopped so i can watch her.

"It's nice to watch you dance." i just said and until she finished my eyes are all locked on her.

"Mam boss why are you there?" she asked which brought me back to myself.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Huh? Don't you see why? Of course i'm here for a dance lesson." i said directly and then approached her.

I noticed that she was surprised by what i said.

"Are you serious mam? But why me? I'm sure you know many good instructors out there, i'm just new and i only handle students." she answered which irritated me.

"You say a lot. Why should i look for someone else? You're already at the university, do i need to look farther? If you only teach students, then i'll be your student from now on, i can pay you double if you want" i insisted to her.