" I'm sorry Officer please just let me go, I promise I will never do anything like this", I say to him as he starts up his car.

" Sit back and shut your mouth, " he says harshly.

I sigh, leaning back in my seat. The whole entire ride to the police station was silent, even the when we got there. I only spoke as they proceed me in, just asking me simple questions, even took my mugshot.  At least i was in a cell by myself, the cell was absolutely disgusting and I was standing in the middle of the floor, crying.

" God please just get me out of this, I promise I wont ever do this again", I mutter, whipping my tears.

I dont know how long I was standing there, all I know is that the sun went down, my feet was hurting from all this standing, not to mention I was hungry and had a bad head ache from just this day.

" Looks like you maid Bail Ms. Johnston ", an officer says, coming to unlock my cell.

I swallow hard. Uh oh. Durk found me. I step out of the cell following the officer to get checked back out there was Durk standing there with the officer who had arrested me.

" Ms. Johnston why didn't you tell me you were Mr. Banks fiancee'? The officer asks me.

" I- I didn't want people to know", I say, but it sounds like more of a question than response.

" We just had a little arguement gang. You know how women get all dramatic and shit", Durk says laughing, shaking his head.

" I know my wife is the same way, she'll stop eventually ", the officer says laughing with Durk.

" Yeah I know, this wont happen again right mamas?" Durk asks, smiling wrapping his arm around me.

" Of course not Daddy, I learned my lesson", I say quickly looking up at him..

" Okay well she's offically proceeded out, have a great day ", the officer says as Durk hand him a Golden yellow folder.

" Fasho thanks again gang", he says smiling, before turning the both of us around  so we could leave.

" Durk I'm so sorry", I whisper as we walk to his new car..

" I know mamas ", he says nodding his head.

" So you forgive me?" I ask him smiling a little bit.

" Nope, only way ima forgive you if you go up in the sex room with me", he says smiling,  getting into the car.

" What happens if I dont wanna do that?" I ask him, getting into the car.

" if you dont go in the sex room with me then ima just have to give you a full blown punishment momma and I dont wanna do that", he says, pressing a button to start the car.

" A punishment? " i whisper more to myself.

" Ima give you 24 hours to think about it mamas, if you know what good for you, you'll go with the sex room,  you'll have a better time in there, " He says shrugging.

" What happens if I cant pick between the two?" I ask him

" You don't wanna leave me to chose because that's gonna make shit even worse for you mamas and I'm not gonna play fair", he says giving me a fake look of sympathy.

" Okay I'll try to make a decision as soon as I can, " I say to him.

" You better hurry because I have ideas already ", he says winking at me making my stomach turn.

Shit. What do I do...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I'm backkkkk

I didnt even realize I was gone from this story for so long, I'm so sorry, it wont happen again

What yall think she should chose?

You'll never guess what is about to happen chile.

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE