Mentions.

Jamaica

TherealJayy: 1 thing about me

TherealJayy: 1 thing about me... I'm the baddest alive.

Mayathedon, Kingvonfrmdao, and 456,908 others liked this photo.

Mayathedon: 😍😍

Jaydacheaves: Fine😍

Kingvonfrmdao: 💙💙💙

LilDurk: Fasho Mamas😫😍

Load other comments.

Lildurk has now followed you. I've been staring at my phone for the past 30 minutes. This man really found my Instagram and now is following me. I'm too scared to even block him, I dont know what he may do. Considering the fact he gave me death row, whatever that means...

" Ma'am,  your drink ", The bartender says to me.

I blink a couple times, looking up at her friendly face.  I smile taking the drink from her. I needed this drink badly. I was at a party with maya. It wasn't just a regular type of party... it was a party for... sugar babies. Yes you read correctly.  Sugar babies. Maya was a sugar baby, she signed herself away to men in change for money. She may have had to do some strange things but it gave her the lifestyle she always wanted..

She's been trying to talk me into things like this for the longest. I really dont think I need the money, but I guess a little extra more income wont hurt. At least that's what Maya says. She says some of the men is attractive I may find someone I like.

" You good?" Maya asks me, looking around as if shes looking for someone.

" Yeah, just a bit nervous.  You know I never did this before ", I say to her.

" Its just for a little money, alot of social media influencers do it", she says to me.

" Yeah I know, but I was trying to bot be apart of that percentage ", I remind her.

" Girl it's no big deal, just gonna add some more dollars to your pockets, a nigga buying you everything you want, girl this is a opportunity ", she says to me.

" Yeah,  I guess", I say, shrugging still feeling a little uneasy about this whole thing.

" girl just relax this is going to run smooth, trust me", she says, rubbing my arm.

" Okay, you're right. What do we do first?" I ask her, snapping out of my
own head.

" Alright, I actually had a guy in mind for you", she says smiling, getting out of her seat.