I fired my engines and aimed my wings downward, slowly rising. After all, If I fire my engines to quick after just waking up, it would probably (and literally) backfire. as soon as I was high above the mountain peeks. '3..2..1.. FIRE!)

It felt nice to fire, even at half capacity

It felt nice to fire, even at half capacity. As I was flying around, I took in the large change in the geography. It was somewhat drastic, and I could see many more of those strange structures, and even little beings that kind of look like the kongs. I pushed them to the back of my mind and decided to try and hunt something. 'What to hunt? On one hand It makes sense to try and hunt something big and fatty after hibernation, but on the other I'm starving for something fish like'

As I was pondering the choice, I heard a song-like call and looked to the random sea I was now above. The water was murkier than I remember but I still saw something absolutely wonderful. 'That lovely tail, those gorgeous fins, and that stunning jaw!'

I altered my course and angled my wings towards the sea, and fully activated my engines. What once was red and black smoke, became nothing but a silver line across the air. Once I was perfectly above the ocean and my prey, I soared straight up until I was in the upper stratosphere, shutting off my engine and hugging my wings to his side.

 Once I was perfectly above the ocean and my prey, I soared straight up until I was in the upper stratosphere, shutting off my engine and hugging my wings to his side

Like a speeding bullet, I quickly fly towards the sea and dove down. Grabbing my target, I re-ignite my engines as I bite down and fly out the ocean, a Humpback whale in my jaws as I continues My flight. 'Guess I got time to eat on the fly' I ponder as I digs my claws into the whale's sides, with the unfortunate being having passed away by now due to the sheer pressure of the wind pressure.

Taking a chunk out of the whale every few minutes, I decided to stop for a bit and rest on the tallest peak I've seen. it was a bit to spear-tipped for my liking, but I could terraform it later. For the rest of the day, I crawled along the peak after eating the rest of the beautifully juicy beast. 'Welp, time to start working' I grumble in my head as my wing changes shape into a more linear shape. I got to the utmost top of the peak and began dragging my wing back and forth, slowly filling the peak of the mountain. 

Timeskip

It took a while and a lot of filling, but now the tip of the mountain was now passable and flat enough to serve as a good next and launch pad. A few mini-kongs had passed by and observed me, while I just surveyed the mountain range. There was a bunch of snow falling all over the place and slightly pissing me off. But I could just torch the the area.

What irritated me most however, was the endless roaring similar to his. And the worst thing is the fact that they were these little metal bird motherfuckers that he could help but feel mocked by. So out of sheer boredom, he fired up the engines and decided to tail the birdy bastard to try and scare them just a bit.

Meanwhile, from the human's perspective...

"GET THIS FLYING FUCK OFF MY TAIL!" The pilot shouted through the comms, fearful of the seemingly annoyed dragon pursuing him with ease. The rest of the new monarch research team in charge of setting up an outpost were helpless to watch the poor pilot. The only person who had a calm expression was the twin sibling of Ilene Chen, Ling Chen. "Calm down, I don't think It sees you as prey, perhaps just a fledgling of it species. Then again you were flying to close to its nest so you could have annoyed it"

That did not even remotely calm down the pilot. "I don't care if it thinks I'm its kid or if its annoyed, I care about how I'm going to shake a fucking dragon that's faster than this raptor!" Thankfully for the (somewhat rude) pilot; he didn't have to shake Barufaruku since the titan seemed to pull a 180 and move south from, the Himalayas. That's right, this jet dragon had filled down and nested at the peak of mount Everest.

In a moment of panic, Dr. Chen called Castle Bravo for the location of Godzilla, fearful that Barufaruku may be heading down for a fight with the giant. "Godzilla is out near the beachline of Bangladesh, why?" Rick's asked through the radio, sounding semi-alert and semi-bored. "Why do you think?!" 

After a few seconds, Rick finally let out a loud "DAMN IT" from the other side of the radio. "Barufaruku is on a crash course for Godzilla, ETA 4, no 2 minutes!" There wasn't anything that could be done to prevent the fight that completely inevitable. Or so the ever concerned people thought.

---Back to the kaiju's perspective---

Valstrax, Barufaruku's kaiju given name, could sense the blood of his best friend not too far away, and immediately switched off from chasing the little mimic and went to visit what he thought was Dagon. Soon as he was over Dagon's blue realm, he slowed down to a hover and waited for the green idiot's spines to break the surface.

He was so excited to see him after who knows how many eons! They could chat, spar, hunt, all the fun little things they would do as young. Valstrax was so focused on planning all the fun activities he and his friend could do he didn't catch on to the bright blue beam about to nail him right in the face. 'Oh what in the fu--'

Time slowed down and it took him a minute for him to instinctively activate his engines and maneuver around the beam. It retaliation, he landed on a tall square structure, destroying the top layer of it and earning a strange squeak from something. But that wasn't something to be concerned about right now. Why had Dagon fired upon him?

Then 'Dagon' rose from the sea and revealed himself. He wasn't Dagon, but another one of his species. "Your not Dagon" "And your not one of my dormant subjects" The fake roared in anger. Valstrax himself was just as angry, if not more. He had hoped to see his closest ally but was instead was attacked by what is simply either a bastard son or a hidden sibling.

And they had the nerve to fire their atomic breath at him, and subjugate the rest of the free kaiju? As the Crimson comet, a title only he could ever hope to have as the embodiment of freedom. As such, he must, WILL, topple this fake king!

"Well then... Sir Bastard king! Start your engines!"

"READY, SET, FIRE!"