Roaring Jet

1 month later, Inside the mountain, 1rst person

I awoke to the familiar feeling of stone on my talons and wings. I could also smell my dragon blight through out my chambers. 'I must have exhaled some of it while I slept' I smelt around the room looking for where the scent of tree's and the feel of a breeze anywhere. After a while, I find the thinnest part of my chamber and begin bashing the wall with both my wings.

Eventually I broke out to a strange sight. A valley filled with a vapor form of my dragon blight with odd structures somewhat similar to the Kong's colonies in the world below breaking through the roof of the fog. The whole valley was surrounded in a small ring of metal mountains with see through webbing ascending and melding together at the top. I've seen something like this from the Kongs, again.

They think they could cage me? The sky comet dragon?!

I roar out a roar of annoyance. Immediately the mountain sides start glowing red and strange iron stalagmites erupt from them. 'What in blazes?'  I wonder as the stalagmites start glowing red as well, until a strange objects is fired from the end of it, the bottom of the object sprouting a tail of flame and heading towards me.

'What is that?' I ponder as it flies toward me. 'Something that small surely can't hurt me, then why is it flying toward me still?' I wonder as it finally impacts my my shoulder, a small explosive erupting. Shockingly, it did burn my scales a bit, but overall it did nothing. Even still, It would take agonizingly long to groom and polish later, something I hate very much. Le Sigh. I look down at all the vapor blight, and see how its grown around the mountain side. "Work smart, not hard pricks" I smugly say as I scrape my wing on the stone and sparking the blight.

The fog around the sparks erupted in a crimson red trail of fire until it reached the abandoned structures

The fog around the sparks erupted in a crimson red trail of fire until it reached the abandoned structures. The explosion was large enough to shatter the mountain and push me back and violently knock me on my tail. After a moment to take a breath and recover, I once again get outside my chamber, and see the area blown to itty bitty chunks. "I hate being confined" I mutter as I raise my chest upwards, drawing the air around me through my vents and feel the blight mix and combust through my wings.

 "I hate being confined" I mutter as I raise my chest upwards, drawing the air around me through my vents and feel the blight mix and combust through my wings