❀ Happily Engaged ❀

Start from the beginning

Arjun caught Roja giggling at him
Arjun : 🤨

Just as Roja was giggling away, one of the ashramam kids came behind her and blindfolded her.

Roja : Hey Guna! Ennada panra

Lakshmi Aunty : Nee summa iru Roja. Nee ethuvume pesa koodathu. Naanga solratha mattom kelu.

Parallelly, Naveen blindfolded Arjun.

Naveen : Sir, Neenga enna kekka poringa nu Enakku theriyum. Pesama enga kooda nadanthu varanum...

Both Roja and Arjun silently followed while their families led the way smiling at each other.

After sometime, all of them stopped
Naveen went behind Arjun.
Naveen : Ready sir?
Arjun : Buildup laam bayangarama irukku!

Rajesh went behind Roja.
Rajesh : Kan katta avuka poren Roja...
Roja : Dei seekiram da

Naveen and Rajesh undid the blindfolds for Arjun & Roja respectively

Both rubbed their eyes and what greeted them was the most splendid sight ever!
The venue was so beautifully decorated that both of them were spellbound !

It was maroon themed engagement decoration and the entire place was beautifully decorated with flowers, balloons, rice lanterns, and gold embellishments here and there.

It was themed entirely maroon and gold and was a perfect traditional cum modern set up

It was themed entirely maroon and gold and was a perfect traditional cum modern set up. The family priest had already arrived and was chanting divine hymns which added to the serenity of the atmosphere. As they were watching it stunned, Kalpana came near both of them.

Kalpana : Roja, Arjun, Inthanga. Ithuthan Neenga rendu perum thatta maatharapo pottukka vendiyathu. Poi nalla neram mudiyarthu kulla maathitu vanthurunga Appo thatta maathirlam.

Roja and Arjun both immediately checked their costumes. Roja's was a beautiful pattu saree which was maroon too. She found matching accessories also kept in the same bag

Arjun's bag contained a brand new silk veshti (dhoti) and a lovely maroon shirt.

Kalpana : Intha decorations laam paatha appram ungaluku oru chinna surprise ah irukkatume nu than veetla appdi costumes kuduthutu Inga vanthu original costumes kuduthom☺️

Roja and Arjun both looked at each other sheepishly.

Both went to their respective rooms to get ready.

——————————————————

R O J A ♥️