30

sorry about that big gap ya girl is employed now

————

The next day is predictably busy, you wake up at 9am to go to your hair appointment.

Thankfully that goes well and you're home by 12. The only bad part was your mom making you drive both ways because "you're 18 now and you can't be afraid of driving forever."

It wasn't that bad in all honesty. Upon arriving home, Your dad, Eren, Mikasa and Armin greeted you at the door singing happy birthday while your dad held a small round cake.

You blew out the candles and smiled. "Thank you guys."

"Stand still for your punches." Eren instructs balling up his fist. "I will choke you out." You threaten moving out the way so your mom can enter the house.

"Here they go." She sighs walking past you guys. Your dad shakes his head as he retreats to the kitchen to put down the cake. You hug Armin and Mikasa "Thank you for coming guys."

Mikasa smiles "We couldn't miss our favorite Yeagers birthday."

"What?" Eren paused but everyone else ignored him. 

"Did you get all the makeup for later?" Mikasa questioned following you to your room. "Yeah, Thanks again for doing it for me." You say lifting up the bag full of the makeup she recommended you to buy to put on later.

"Of course Y/n quit thanking me babe."

Eren speaks up again "What!?"

You spend the next few hours going with your mom back and forth to the venue that was being rented. The set up was beautiful and reminded you of a wedding. Your parents had went all out to make sure you felt special on this day, especially because you didn't get a sweet 16.

At 4 you began to get ready. Making sure you smelled good (as fuck), as everyone had told you after your shower. Then you sat so Mikasa could do your makeup.

You didn't want anything too bold, but still wanted a little glam. Mikasa finished with your face and gave you a mirror.

Your makeup looked amazing.

"Ah thank you Mikasa!" You happily squeezed her into a hug."You're welcome." She smiled hugging you back. "Now let's get you into that dress."

Your dress was a white off the shoulder gown, Eren said it was dumb because it looked like a wedding dress but you didn't care. Today was your birthday so if you wanted to dress like a bride you would.

Mikasa helped you slide into tbe dress and you looked in the mirror as you turned side to side. You felt and looked absolutely beautiful.