5

"Y/n!!"

"Jean!!!"

"Connie don't you have cameras or some shit in this house, we've been looking for ten minutes already"

"No, but trust me their somewhere around here"

"Shouldn't we just call them?"

"If they aren't in here I swear I'm going to kill them when we find them"

The door bursts open as Eren, Mikasa, and Connie walk in. "Ohhhh shit Jean got laidddd" Connie hollers clapping Jean, who was still asleep on the back. Mikasa looks at you in surprise while Eren got up in your face all angry.

"You must think you're grown?" He questions making you cover your nose. "One we didn't have sex, two your breath is kicking, and three I am grown" You state pushing him back. Eren stands in front of you with his hands on his hips. "Hmph" he murmurs tapping his foot angrily. "So how'd you end up in here?" Connie asks laying down next to Jean.

"We got drunk and then we got tired so we came in here and went to sleep," You say simply while pulling out your phone to check the time. 2:30 pm.

"Damn!! Why'd you guys let us sleep so long?" You complained looking at them in disbelief. "Uh....we knew you were here because the car's outside, but we just couldn't find you so we left it alone, but I'm bored now and Mikasa wants to take a shower so here we are".

You nodded and started shaking Jean awake. "Hm?" He groaned not even bothering to open his eyes. "Wake up" You whispered getting off the bed. Jean sighed and sat up pausing as he saw everyone else. "What's the matter?" He asks reaching for his phone.

"We want to go home," Eren says referring to all of you. Jean nods stretching out his limbs and getting up. Connie walks you guys outside and everyone gets in the car after saying goodbye. "So what did you two get into last night?" You smirk looking at Mikasa and Eren.

"I beat the doonies down," Eren said crossing his arms smugly. "Eren!" Mikasa exclaimed slapping his arm. "I didn't want to know all that" You sighed shaking your head. You looked at Jean since he was being awfully quiet. "What's wrong?".

Jean glances at you before looking back at the road "Nothing, I just have a bad headache" He brushes off. "Alright, " You nod. "Y'all got food in your fridge?" You questioned digging in your purse. Jean hums "Define food".

"Um, anything I can cook?" You offer looking back and forth from Eren to Jean. "We have waffles, hot pockets, and like ten packs of ramen" Eren answers. "Good enough" You shrug leaning onto the armrest.

Jean pulls into the parking lot and parks the car in his assigned space. When you were about to get out he tapped your arm signaling for you to stay. "Y'all can go we're going to go get some pills to help the hangover," You tell Mikasa and Eren as you get back into the car.

They nodded and went into the building. "What's up?" You asked playing with your fingers nervously. Jean took a deep breath "I just wanted to apologize about last night I wasn't thinking about how it'd affect things later on and it was dumb of me" Jean says looking extremely sorry.  You nodded your head "To be fair I did tell you to kiss me, and I'm not mad at you or anything. People kiss all the time it's no big deal".

Jean smiled "So are we good?". "We're good," You say smiling back at him.  You both get out of the car and have a small talk as you walk to their dorm. "Took you long enough" Eren complained as you walked inside.

"Mikasa this boy is obviously bored why don't you give him something to do" You complained slapping Eren's neck. "Bitchh," Eren said slapping your arm. Mikasa twisted his ear "Stop that." "Owwe" He whined looking offended. You ignored him and went into the kitchen to look in the fridge.

"I'm making noodles you want any?" Jean asked turning on the Kettle. You stuck your head out of the fridge and nodded. "Yeah thanks," You said making your way to your bookbag to grab a fresh pair of clothes and your toiletries.

You went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting dressed and taking a seat on the counter.

"I need to take my ass home" You huff shaking your head.

-----
This is short 🌚 just been busy I'm sorryyyyy.