●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡・●

Start from the beginning

A small moan came from Ara's lips and Huening Kai groaned with her.

"I'm sorry, noona. I'm sorry", his tears started coming down his cheeks, the small droplets of water landing on her cheeks, which were filled with her own tears too.

Taehyun grabbed Soobin's hand and they sprinted towards the car.

"She's gonna die and I will make it to the band!", Heerin cheered while looking at the distressed members.

"Shut the fuck up!", Huening Kai roared, making everyone stop on their tracks. He had never cursed at anyone in the whole time they'd known him. "Shut the fuck up, maniac bitch!", he then turned to press again on the wound.

Taehyun opened the car's door, and then turned to Soobin.

"Should we take her to the emergency?", he asked.

"We don't know how to do it. What if we move her and something goes wrong? We can't lose her", the leader's eyes welled with tears.

He furiously wiped them and they found a bottle of water.

"This is all there is", Taehyun's voice lost all the hope it had.

"I see it!", Beomgyu ran out of the cabin and into the snowed in road. He raised his arms and wailed towards the ambulance. "Here! Here, please!", he fell to the snow right when the ambulance came to a stop.

"Inside the cabin", Soobin started talking to the paramedics that held a stretcher.

Beomgyu lost it then. His heart was broken, his favorite person in the whole wide world was dying, and he was not of help. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and right when he raised his head to look at Taehyun, the paramedics were taking Ara with them.

"Only one person can go with her", they stated.

"Soobin, go", Yeonjun said.

"But hyung–"

"I can't. You go, leader", he weakly smiled and kissed her forehead. "And take good care of her until we get there, okay?"

Soobin nodded silently and hopped in the ambulance when they instructed him to. And then, the ambulance was off.

Yeonjun looked at his hands, blood stained and his pajamas too. Only then, he started feeling the cold of a winter's night.

"So what now?", Taehyun asked. Yeonjun's hands started trembling with the aftershock and he fell on his knees next to Beomgyu.

"We take them into the car", Kai came outside too. "And we wait for Jisoo. After he gets ahold of the two inside, we go home, shower and then head to the hospital", he wiped his hands on his pajama pants.

How was he so composed? He was the only one who could do any besides Taehyun, but Taehyun didn't feel composed at all.

"Okay", they helped the two older into the car, turned the engines on so they could blast the heating system, and waited for Jisoo.

Once the manager got there, he was hysterical.

"I told you all to stay put!"

"If we stayed put, Ara would've bled to death", Taehyun reasoned. "She's on her way to the hospital with Soobin. Inside is Insuk with Heerin and Xylon", he said their names as if he felt venom surging through his veins at the mere thought of them.

"The police is coming. Please, go home", Jisoo said. He started typing something in his phone. "I'm informing mister Bang, and I will handle everything here. I think it's okay to go to the hospital once we clear it there", he mumbled.

"Okay, we're going home", Taehyun said. "We may need someone to drive, the only one with a license is Yeonjun hyung but he's kind of in shock right now", he avoided Jisoo's eyes.

"Okay", the manager's eyes softened and he patted Taehyun's head. "You did a good job, kiddo. Sungbin, take the kids to their dormitories".

He walked inside the cabin and when they heard the police's sirens coming, Sungbin took the car and drove them home.

Yeonjun was a mess. He laid in bed, with his puffy eyes and his body drained of tears.

"Hyung, you need to shower, now", Kai tried making the older go into the bathroom.

"What if she dies?"

"Hyung, she's in the best hospital there is. You need to keep your hopes up, or it's going to eat you alive. And if we lose her, I can't afford to lose you with her", he said. "I can't. So please, go shower and let's go find Soobin hyung".

 So please, go shower and let's go find Soobin hyung"

Incorrect quotes:

Taehyun: Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing. Everything is going to be fine!
Beomgyu: How can you still say that?
Taehyun: Because sometimes, when things get tough, denial is all we have.

__

Ara: This is a mistake
Kai, enthusiastically: A mistake we're going to laugh about one day!
Ara: But not today
Kai, still enthusiastic: Oh, no. Today's going to be a mess

__

Ara: soobin just said "I have an appetite for destruction" and then he reached down and untied my shoe.

__

Yeonjun: Can we go to a haunted house?
Beomgyu: What's wrong with the one we live in?
Yeonjun: Wh-what?
Beomgyu: Goodnight!

__

Ara: We need a plan to beat them.
Kai: Okay, listen up. First, we fill their shoes with wet cat food.
Ara:
Kai: Judge me all you want, I get results.

__

Ara: It's not gonna work, I'm not a snitch.
Cop: Fine, let's try something else. Tag a friend you recently committed a crime with.
Ara: Lmao, @Beomgyu

oof this is going to be a hell of a rideeeee

-baobab.