Chapter 2

"Oh, what happened to your hair?" He asked upon seeing streaks of white in his son's hair -the same colour as their mother.

"Huh?" A frown appeared on his son's face, confused about what he was saying because Touya always wanted to be like him - to look like him; the same red hair, turquoise eyes and everything.

"It's turning white." 

"No way! I'm like an old man!" His son said, ruffling his hair as if he could get rid of the white hair 

"Did you dye it?" He asked, somehow getting angry about the fact that Touya was getting more like Rei.

"No, I wouldn't do that! –" Touya denied immediately, like how dare Endeavor ask something like that, like it was an absurd thing to ask. "–forget about that! Teach me an ultimate move today!" Touya said, calling his quirk and fire coated his hand like how Endeavor had teached him.

Endeavor was so proud of him as Touya proved to him day after day that he could be the one to defeat All-Might, but there was a problem that stood in front of Endeavor and it was that Touya's body was more suitable to an ice quirk and even though the doctor had stated that it would harm Touya to use his quirk, Endeavor kept trying to train him until he gets better and beat this weakness (or until Rei could bring him a child with the quirk that he desired; a balance between fire and ice quirk).

He still wanted to make Touya perfect, to make him the perfect creation to beat All-Might and fulfil the dream that he always wanted and couldn't reach.

But he was so blind and lost in his obsession that he lost his son, that he was so late to save him.

They told him the only thing that was holding his son's skin together was staples and some of his skin wasn't his. They told him that they didn't know how he was still living.

"It is a miracle that he is still here, Endeavor." One of the doctors said.

They said Touya currently has scars from burns over at least 70% of his body. Face, arms, legs, neck, back, shoulders, chest, and hip/stomach all have extensive scars.

(Facial scars, especially around the eyes, can cause visual impairments. Scars around his mouth and throat have a large variety of complications, including trouble breathing, eating, drinking, speaking, and using facial expressions. — scarring all over his body would prevent him from moving, grasping or lifting anything heavy. Also, there was the problem of eating, gaining weight, and keeping weight as the scars around the stomach area will stretch and tear when eating or gaining fat in that area.) - Endeavor was horrified upon hearing his son's diagnosis and it was only the physical problems that his son was facing. The scars also affect his immune system, senses and his body organs.

And of course, the mental problems that were the result of Touya's burn scars. — Irreversible brain damage, resulting in memory loss, changes in mood and behaviours, changes in sleeping and eating habits, hallucinations, delusions, trouble focusing, trouble retaining new information, and loss of time (blackouts or dissociation.)

And Endeavor left his son suffering alone because he was lost in his dream and obsession to suppress All-Might.

He was standing at the entrance of his son's room after hearing what the doctors had said. His son looked so wan and thin against the white sheets, the white lights, the white room. His eyes were closed, his already pale skin was ghastly white with dark purple scars decorating it, his breathing was shallow and in all, he looked dead, but the machines surrounding him assure Endeavor he was as okay as he can be. His heart is beating, his blood is pumping, and he's alive. The machines say he'll pull through, that he will be okay and that's why the doctors had said. But his son didn't wake up and he wanted to yell at the doctors to let his son wake up even though he knew they had put him in a coma to replace the staples with skin grafts to make his recovery better and they also wanted to get the drugs out of his system -