Chapter 11 Peter Tells Y/N about the Soulmate Bond & Her Choice

All the boys and Wendy climbed down from the crow's nest cheering for Peter. "Hurray! Hurray for Captain Pan!" Peter was now dressed in Captain Hook's coat and hat walked down the stairs of the ship.

"Alright ya swabs aloft with ya! We're castin' off! Heave those halyards!" Peter demands pointing in the direction which the halyards needed to be raised. Y/N was sitting cross legged on the railing next to the wheel smiling and quietly laughing at Peter and his new look. Wendy walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"But...but Peter...oh that is Captain Pan" Wendy corrected herself curtsying. "At your service madam." Peter bowed to Wendy making Y/N laugh at him once more. "Could you tell sir where we're sailing?" Wendy asked curiously "To London madam." Peter said while putting his hat back on his head. Wendy smiled at Peter before running off shouting for her and Y/N younger brothers.

Peter looked at Y/N who was messing with the hem of her nightgown deep in thought about how to tell her siblings that she was saying in Neverland. "It seem you appear troubled me dear Miss Y/N." Peter says while he was still using his 'pirate' voice.

Y/N sighed while looking at the ocean "You'd be right Captain Pan." Peter furrowed his eyebrows while taking the hat off his head and flying to sit next to his soulmate concern and worry for her flowing through his body 'Did she change her mind about staying with me and The Lost Boys' was Peter's first thought he then asked "What's wrong?" Y/N just sighed while looking at her siblings and says while fighting tears in her eyes "I just.....I don't know what to do anymore. Half of me wants to go home with my sister and brothers and the other half of me feels heartbroken by the very thought of leaving you,Tinkerbell and The Lost Boys." Peter looked at her confused before a he suddenly remembered 'She's feeling her soul bonds to me,Tink and the boys.....IDIOT! I'm an idiot I still haven't told her about our soulmate bond! Or the soul bonds she has to Tink and the boys! Well better late then ever I'll just tell her now' he thinks.

Peter wrapped his arm around Y/N,took a deep breath and said "I have something to tell you Y/N" his soulmate looked at him in confusion "What's wrong Peter?" She asked as she noticed Peter looked nervous and a little worried. 'Well here goes nothing' Peter thought. "Well you see....Well your my...Your the lost boys'....your Tink's..." Peter tried to explain but ended up face palming himself as he couldn't find the words. "Peter take a deep breath and calmly try to explain it again. Okay?" Y/N said

Peter nodded at her trying to think of a good way to explain that's when he saw names written in blue,green and purple on her wrist. "Have you ever felt a burning in your wrist? Since you meet me and Tink? Or The Lost Boys?" Peter asked. Y/N looked at him in confusion at what it meant and surprise that he knew. "Why? What do they mean?" She asked. Peter looked at her before replying "Tink's mark in green means you and her have a soul sibling bond, the one in blue is for The Lost Boys and it means a soul parental bond between you and the boys and finally the one in purple means a soulmate bond to me." Peter finished explaining while looking worried that it all might be too much for his soulmate.

Y/N was quiet asfter Peter's explanation before finally saying "Is that way I've been feeling the way I've been feeling? Since meeting the boys,Tink and you?" She asked while looking at Peter, who looks at her in surprise that she figured it out and happiness that she wasn't upset and was excepting the soul bonds she has to everybody. "Me,Tink and the boys want you to stay. But if you want to leave we won't stop you." Peter started off confident but ended quietly.

Y/N was quiet before she said "Are you sure you guys want me to stay?" Peter just smiled big at her and said "Are you kidding? We'd love for you to stay!" Y/N just smiled back at him and said "I guess I need to tell Wendy that I won't being coming back home with them." Peter just smiled bigger back at her and picked her up in a hug and spun her around. "I'll go tell Wendy and then after we drop them off at home then we can go back to our home in Neverland with Tink and the Lost Boys." Y/N said as Peter put her down so she could talk to her siblings.

"Wendy!" Y/N called as she found her sister but not her brothers. Wendy turned to her sister "Oh Y/N! Can you believe it soon you,me and our brothers will be back home In London!" Wendy said excited before she noticed her older sister didn't seem as enthused as her. Deciding to just ask she said "What's wrong Y/N?" 'Better to just ripe the bandaid off the drag this out' Y/N thought. "Wendy I've decided that I'm going to stay in Neverland with Tinkerbell,The Lost Boys and Peter." Y/N said firmly and confidently.

Wendy's jaw hit the floor before she realized what her sister had said then she got furious and screamed at her older sister "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! What about mother?! Father?! John?! Michael?! What about me?! Why would you want to leave us for some lost boys,a pixie and a boy you just met?!" Y/N looked at her sister in shock. Sure she knew Wendy would be upset but to get this furious was just uncalled for. Y/N knew she loved Peter with her whole heart,she's always put her younger siblings ahead of herself so can't she be selfish for just this once. No apparently not according to her younger sister.

Y/N then got a very serious look on her face took a deep breath and looked at her little sister and said in a stern straight voice said "Wendy. Me and Peter are soulmates. We were made for one another and I don't intend to leave him after just finding him. Tinkerbell and I have a soul sibling bond which makes her my sister as much as you. The Lost Boys and I have a soul parental bond which means their my children maybe not by blood but they are to me. If you can't accept any of this then that's on you not me." Y/N didn't yell however with the furious look and tone of voice that she used Wendy found herself wishing she had it wouldn't have been as scary had she yelled at her.

Wendy glared at her older sister and finally yelled back "Fine! But when Peter,Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys leave you for the next girl that comes to Neverland and breaks your heart don't come crying to me! Understand?!" Y/N gave her sister a look between shock for not supporting her decision and anger at her for the last part she yelled Peter,Tinkerbell and her boys wouldn't even think of doing that to her.

Wendy turned to storm off but before she did turned back to her sister and said "Go back to your 'oh so precious Peter' while I go tell our brothers your not coming home! Well?! Go on!" Y/N just turned and walked back to Peter heartbroken her sister couldn't support her. As she neared Peter he looked at her and instantly realized something was wrong "What's wrong?! What happened?!" He asked worried that she got hurt. She just smiled sadly at him with tears in her eyes before the dam broke and she collapsed into his arms while crying her eyes out and telling him what happened between her and Wendy. Peter was furious at Wendy for what she did but decided his soulmate needed him more then Wendy needed some common sense knocked into her head. Y/N decided to stay with Peter as he flew them all to London.

Peter then started to shout out orders again while still having his arm around his soulmate as she had calmed down a little bit "Man the capstan!" The Lost Boys all gathered around as large wheel as they heard Peter's next order "Hoist anchor!" Cubby didn't start turning the wheel fast enough as the other Lost Boys did making him fall as the others ran over him. "Pixie dust!" Peter shouted and Tink(who heard everything that Y/N said while crying and was even more furious at Wendy) saluted him before flying over the ship sprinkling the golden dust on every inch of the ship turning it a brilliant gold. As she landed on the tallest point of the ship it began to rise out of the water over the Indian camp and out of Neverland.