Chapter 5 Mermaids and Captain Hook

Once the three had made it to Mermaid Lagoon Y/N couldn't help but be completely enamored by the beauty of the gorgeous mermaids. Peter looked at Y/N only to see her eyes glued to the mermaids. Peter was happy and proud of himself that he could make his soulmate so happy.

"Just imagine real live mermaids" Wendy exclaimed happily hugging her older sister's arm tightly

Peter looked at the two girls before his eye's landed and stayed stuck on Y/N gesturing to the mermaids he asked "Would you like to meet'em?"

Y/N smile got wider as she answered for both her and her little sister "Oh Peter we'd love to!"

Peter grabbed Y/N hand excited to introduce his soulmate to the mermaids that were like sisters to him and the Lost Boys, "Alright come on!"

He pulled Y/N along as he hopped some rocks playing his Pan flute

One of the mermaids heard the sound of their brother in all but blood playing his flute and looked up happily pointing at Peter with a smile on her face "Look it's Peter!"

"Hello Peter!" All the mermaids said waving at the boy they considered family. He and Y/N landed on the rock all the mermaids were sitting on "Hello girls!" Peter said more then happy to introduce his soulmate to them.

Y/N smiled kindly at the mermaids as she said "Hi it's lovely to meet you all, your all absolutely gorgeous."

One of the mermaids smiled sweetly at Y/N, "Oh way thank you. Who might you be? If I'm not being to forward to ask?"

Peter gestures to his soulmate happily and said "This is Y/N Darling! The one that tells the stories and the one with the incredible singing voice I told you girls about!"

All the mermaids perk up at the name Y/N Darling they knew who she was. Why you can ask anyone on Neverland, everyone (except Hook and his pirates) knew of Peter Pan's soulmate,Tinkerbell's soul sister and the Lost Boys soul mother, and couldn't wait to meet her. Why everyone was waiting for her after Peter found her and her younger siblings, they all knew it wouldn't be long before Peter brought her and her younger sister and brothers to Neverland.

Another mermaid with red hair named Rose whispers softly to Peter " Peter is she who I think she is?" Peter nodded happily at her and she then spoke to Y/N "Oh it's so lovely to finally meet you in person! Peter's told us all so much about you!"

Y/N blushes while looking down at her feet "Oh, well-I- uh I don't-I don't know about that Peter my voice isn't that great."

"Sure it is!" Peter wrapping a arm around his embarrassed soulmate then he turns to his friends and said "You girls should hear Y/N sing she's amazing!"

"Well" a blonde mermaid named Stella asked "Why don't you sing something for us? Please?!"

Y/N eyes widened "Oh no. No,no,no,no! I'm not that great really!" Y/N insisted "I've never really sang for anyone but my family before, I didn't even know Peter had heard til a awhile ago."

"Oh please!" A mermaid with red hair with a ponytail named Krystal pleaded "I've been dying to hear you sing since Peter first told us about you!"

Y/N sent poor Peter a glare, who had the decency to look a mix between sorry and embarrassed, he let out a nervous laugh rubbing the back of his neck and said "Hey in my defense I didn't know you didn't sing for anyone but your family."

Y/N sighed, rolled her eyes and smiled at the poor boy. "Oh okay, Just don't blame me if I sound terrible."

The mermaids and Peter looked excited as they cheered, as the mermaids pulled themselves up to rest on the rock a little more and closer to the Y/N and Peter sat crossed leg resting his elbows on his knees and his head in hands.