Ooh, I am so playing Cupid in this. Hehe.

I'll get them to be partners in some kind of game, or plan out a way for them to be seated right beside each other, then boom! Married.

Subconsciously, my hands rub together as I evilly laugh, quietly so nobody hears. Of course, I'm not surprised when I pivot to follow Frannie as she is now on the move again, I run into Levi's harsh, questioning stare.

"The hell was that?"

"Nothin'," I hum, hopping to catch up to Frannie and River, who are scanning the shelves.

Don't tell him, it'll ruin the best part of your plan, Athalia: nobody else knowing what you're up to. Don't tell him, don't tell him, don't—

I turn back to Levi to find him right behind me, like a big guard doggie. "I'm going to get the two lovebirds, aka Frannie and River, together by forcing them into situations where they have to sit shoulder-to-shoulder or be teamed up and it's gonna be great and it's going to work and I don't even need arrows and you should join me—oo! You can be Cupid's partner in crime. Cupid is me, by the way." I take a big breath. "Isn't that a good plan?"

He blinks like he couldn't care any less.

"I knew it was a good plan," I pat myself on the back, smiling smugly.

"Thalia!" Frannie calls. "Let's go try these on."

I follow her to the back of the store, where a bunch of little rooms are with white curtains that honestly look see-through. She goes into a room and hangs up the dresses, shirts, skirts, and basically every other clothing piece in existence onto handles and over the two chairs in the room.

River flexes his arm after all the items are hung up. "I think I lost circulation."

Frannie pouts sarcastically. "Poor you."

I grab onto Levi's leather jacket, pulling him to the side so I can whisper, "Hey, buddy, I'mma need you to get those two to sit on the same seat, kay?"

Levi glances around at the seats outside the dressing rooms. "Alia, there's fuckin' five open seats."

I give him a stern look. "Then you best figure out a way for them to sit on that couch together, mister."

He half-smirks, amused at 'mister'.

Before I head behind the curtain, I watch as Levi shrugs off his jacket, lays it over a seat, then proceeds to remove his sweatshirt and placing that on a seat as well, leaving him in a black shirt, his gold chain visible.

Frannie watches him with confusion, especially as he sets a Pandora bag down on a different seat. "Bloody hell are you doing?"

He answers as if it's the most ovbious thing in the world, "I don't wanna feel fuckin' crowded when I sit, you got a problem with that?"

She raises her brows, sitting on the pink velvet couch. She kicks her feet up against the coffee table before her. "Not at all, bossman."

Yes! Person one down, now time for River to sit.

River moves to sit in one of the chairs, but Levi shoots out of his and decides to place himself in the seat River was a second away from sitting in. River throws him a questioning glance, then even turns to Frannie as if to say You seein' this?

Levi shrugs. "This chair is comfier."

"It's the same damn chair, man," River mumbles, but doesn't hesitate to make Frannie move over so he can sit beside her.

Woohoo!

I send Levi a quick thumbs up, in which he nods to, then I swipe the curtain to hide me so I can try on my clothes.