Most of the Gryffindors did not care too much for Rose as Harry. Especially after the Pansy incident, they've been cautious of her.

"Rose." Said Lavender Brown, losing grip of her balloon as it went flying around the room. "We didn't expect to see you in here, we figured your Slytherin friends would have thrown you a party—"

"Its fine." She interrupted, already walking to get a slice of cake. "I don't care."

Hermione took out her wand from her pocket, pointed it at all the banners, said a spell, and suddenly all the banners included Harry and Rose.

Rose stopped eating the cake for a moment to nod to Hermione, "Thanks."

The rest of them helped themselves to food, Rose sat down and was shortly accompanied by Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Blimey, this is heavy," said Lee Jordan, picking up the golden egg.

"Open it, Harry, go on! Let's just see what's inside it!"

"Him and Rose are supposed to work out the clue on their own," said Hermione swiftly. "It's in the tournament rules."

"We were supposed to work out how to get past the dragon on our own too," Harry muttered, so only Hermione could hear him.

"Yeah, go on, Harry! Open it!" Several people echoed.

Lee passed Harry the egg. As Harry was about to open it, he looked at Rose and paused.

"Rose should be the one to open it." He announced, tossing her the egg. "She's the one that caught it anyways."

She looked at the egg, before looking at everyone else's expressions. She knew they didn't like her as much as they liked Harry. She knew it was a let down for them. She looked back down at the egg, before tossing it back to Harry.

"It's alright. You open it." She decided, standing up and heading towards the Gryffindor portrait. "Tell me what happens later."

And she was gone.

Harry looked at the girl in confusion. "Where is she going?—"

The room erupted into cheers once more, urging Harry to open the egg.

————-

Rose entered the Slytherin common room, and no, there was not cake. There was not banners with her name on it. There was nothing.

The only people in the common room were Blaise, Daphne, Theodore, and Draco.

She walked right past them, heading towards the stairs to the girls dormitory.

"Rose," Daphne called, standing up from her seat and walking towards Rose.

Rose continued walking.

"Rose!"

She stopped in her tracks and turned around. "Yeah?"

"Congratulations on the first task." Said Blaise, from his seat on the couch.

She made an quick smile toward him, saying "Thanks." And hurrying to turn back around.

Daphne stopped her. "Why don't you ever talk to us anymore?"

Rose looked at her with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "What are you talking about?"

Daphne blew some air out of her mouth, shaking her head slightly. "You treat us like we're strangers to you. We used to be your friends."

"Daphne," Draco started, she hushed him.

"No, we used to be your best friends." She looked at Rose with narrowed eyes. "And now you've replaced us with potter and his minions."