02 ; they laugh at me bc im emo

Scaramouche was a lonely ass bitch. He's not upset by it. In fact he's fine with it saying that, 'friends are just inconveniences who'll betray you in the long run' but every now and again, a small part of him wishes he was like Kazuha. Or hell, even his roommate Mona. Actually scrap that.

He felt he had no purpose ever since he left the fatui. He's glad he finally managed to leave that mind-grabbing gang but it doesn't stop the rumours that circle around his name.

"Leave him alone, I heard he once murdered children in cold blood."

"He thinks he's all that just because he can fight a few bitches."

"Even his mom and dad left him."

What if he was like Kazuha? Nearly everyone liked him, whether that was platonically or romantically. Even Scaramouche didn't mind Kazuha's character too much. After all, Kazuha was the only one who approached him like he wasn't an inconvenience in the world. Maybe the world would have been better without him.

His thoughts were interrupted with a knock upon the front door. He waited for his roommate to open it but the knocking continued. Fed up with the loud banging, he lazily got up to see a girl... with Kazuha?

"HELP did I get the wrong house shit sorry man," apologised the girl sorry eyes.

"Kazuha why are you here?"Scaramouche questioned.

"Wait Kazu you know this guy?"

Just who the fuck was she. Some random girl just shows up, and with Kazuha as well. He doesn't think he told anyone where he lived so why are these people here?

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" Scaramouche responded, subtly lifting his eyebrow at the same time.

Rushed but gentle steps echoed throughout the halls, only to end up seeing the up-coming astrologist almost knocking into a white haired male.

"Mona you know this girl?"Scaramouche asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Oh my Archons. I'm so sorry I was late. I passed out on my way home since I ran out of food to eat," rambled Mona whilst also just casually ignoring Scaramouche.

An irked look appeared on Scaramouche's face. She was always doing that. Not knowing how to look after her finances, only for him having to end up paying for her out of guilt. The fact she didn't even tell him she was have guests as well. And lastly who does she think she is ignoring him?

He gave up on the situation only to return to the comfy spot on the couch, continuously scrolling on his phone.

ginger - don't respond

yo scara 🥺🥺
help huiii
hey daddy 😜

Scaramouche
don't ever call me that

ginger - don't respond
dyk a girl called y/n

Scaramouche
no

ginger - don't respond
AGHH WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW HER
fine wtv thanks anyways ig 😞💔

Scaramouche
who even is she

ginger - don't respond
oh you're curious 😨⁉️
(prettiest girl i've ever seen)

Scaramouche
idc

ginger - don't respond
YOU are the one who asked ME
also u cant do me n my future girl like that 🥶😨

Scaramouche
idc
u wont get her
she doesnt even know u

ginger - don't respond
yeah but she will soon 💪
after all alphas always get what they want 🐺‼️
read 9:18
cum back pls
can u ask anyone if they know y/n
i will steal ur stupid ass hat if u don't
delivered 9:19

Talking to that ginger shit head took too much of his braincells meaning the only option was to put his phone down.

He could hear the giggles from Mona's room. A craving for a friendship like that is something he's had before but one that has never been satisfied. He can't remember the last time he laughed. It was probably back when he was younger when he actually had friends. But that was long ago. Not even 5 maybe. Her laugh. It wasn't Mona's and it definitely wasn't Kazuha's. Her laugh was... soothing. Despite how goofy or gentle it sounded, he liked it. There was something about the tones or the waves of the sound that hit his ears at just the right hertz. The perfect decibel.

He stares at the blank, popcorned ceiling. He was more than bored to say the least. He hasn't felt this lonely in a while. Like a deep pit inside him was gnawing at his conscience saying that he will be forever lonely. Even if he was lonely, he never felt lonely. Why did he suddenly feel like this? The feeling of emptiness soon waves over his body and mind. His ears shutting out the sound with his eyes closing in as he takes in a breath of air into his lungs.

It stayed like this. A calm but tense feeling. One that he would find his soul away to, but not enough for him to fall asleep.

A noise was moving into his thoughts. The sound blurry but loud enough to hear. He opened his eyes with irritation towards whoever brought him back to blinding light of the real world, only to see the h/c girl again.

"Uhm... Could I get your number please?"

a/n - did i make scara too emo and cringe🧍‍♀️
ALSO SRY I HAVENT POSTED I GEN FORGOT WATTPAD EXISTED LMAO