Wei Ying and the whole group were hanging out. All of Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Xue Yang, and Wei Ying were hanging out at a park. They all were sitting at the swings, Jiang Yanli looked up at the sky.

    "You know, I wonder how both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan are doing" She said.

     "If I had to guess, I bet they are both probably suffering by an extremely powerful ghoul investigator, and they are giving them hell just to prove how hard it is going to be" Jin Zixuan said.

    Xue yang laughed "Plot twist: You're correct" Xue yang said, as he started to swing higher and higher.

    "Xue Yang, I dare you to jump off that" Jin Zixuan said.

     "How much are you paying to see that?" Xue Yang asked.

     Jin Zixuan pulled out 20 bucks "Bet!" Xue Yang said.

      Everyone watched as he got higher than possible in swings and jumped off with a flip. He landed on his two feet and faced them all with a smile.

     "And I stick, the landing" He said.

     Jiang Yanli just laughed "You're funny" She said.

      Xue Yang took the 20 bucks from Jin Zixuan with a smile "Money is money, besides, compared to the tricks I've done before, that was like a baby taking it's first steps" He said.

     "Yea? What have you done before?" Wei Ying asked.

      "Let's see, you know that one summer in middle school where I like, just vanished for the whole summer?" Xue Yang asked.

      They all nodded. In which Xue Yang smiled "I was learning parkour" He said.

     "Xue Yang, That's dangerous" Said Jiang Yanli.

    "I know, that's why I just had to learn" Xue Yang said, side glancing Wei Ying.

    Wei Ying knew what he meant. He needed to learn to get away from ghouls faster.

    "Ok, well, other than that, what should we all talk about?" Wei Ying asked.

    "Your mom" Said Xue Yang.

     "You fixing to get your ass beat?" Wei Ying asked.

     "Kinky~ I like that" Xue Yang said with a smirk that said "You can't beat me at my game".

     "One of these days, I'm going to really hurt you" Said Wei Ying with an eye roll.

     "What if I like that?" He asked with a small laugh.

    Wei Ying had enough and stood up and charged for Xue Yang who was already running away. He laughed as Wei Ying chased after him.

    "Oh those two" Jiang Yanli said with a giggle.

    Jin Zixuan sighed "Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked nervously.

    She looked at him with curious eyes "Yes?" She asked.

    He sighed as a small blush crept on his face, "You see, remember that time when you first met me and invited me to your group of idiots?" He asked.

    She smiled "Of course I do" She said.

    "W-well...." He took a deep breath "Here I go" He mumbled.

    He looked at her deep in the eyes, passion burning in his eyes "Jiang Yanli, I like you, no I don't.. I am in complete love with you" He said.

    Her eyes widened "What? You do?" She asked.