~20~

"Sup Wei Ying, ready to get fucked?" He asked.

     Wei Ying played his game "Damn Xue Yang, you outta take me out to dinner first before wanted to punch my V-card" He said.

    Xue Yang rolled his eyes "Sorry, that V-card is for Lan Zhan" He said.

    Wei Ying's face turned red "Oh shut up" He said.

    "You coming in or what?" Xue Yang asked.

   "Yes" Wei Ying said as he walked in Xue Yang's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Xue Yang and Wei Ying have been practicing with their Kagunes. Wei Ying's Kagune emerged from his lower back as Xue Yang's Kagune came from his mid back. Wei Ying studied his Kagune as he finally got it to emerge. He looked from his own to Xue Yang's.

    "What kind of kagune do you have?" Wei Ying asked.

    "It's called a Ukaku" He said.

     "Describe for me?" Wei Ying asked.

    Xue Yang nodded "Ukaku mostly assumes the shape of a wing and develops from the back, almost like the Rinkaku, but this kagune can cover the user to shield them from attacks. But it also has plenty of bite, I should know, but it also possesses the ability to shoot small sharp objects at opponents as a long-range attack, but I just mainly use it as a shield" He said.

     "I see" He said.

     "I've also acquired more info about yours" Xue Yang said as he grabbed Wei Ying's kagune.

     "Really? Do tell" Wei Ying said.

     "Very well, The Rinkaku kagune is a tentacle-like kagune that extends from the back of a ghoul. Like you do. These structures can be used to form a sharp shape to stab opponents with if you so desire. This kagune can also form claw-like hands that could be used for nimble climbing. The color of Rinkaki kagune varies depending on the gene-type and Rc cell type of the ghoul. And you just so happen to have a red colored Rinkaki" Xue Yang said

      "I see" Wei Ying looked at Xue Yang's light tan kagune.

      "Now, try to hit me with all you got" Xue Yang said backing up.

     "What?" He asked.

     "I'm saying attack me stupid" Xue Yang said.

     "W-what if I hurt you?" Wei Ying asked.

     "I don't care, this is training, we both are bound to get hurt" Xue Yang said, as he got into battle position.

    Wei Ying was unsure, but then all of a sudden, he was attacked by Xue Yang.

    "Hey! I wasn't ready!" Wei Ying asked as he used his Rinkaki to defend himself.

    "In battle, the other ghouls or ghoul investigators won't wait until your ready" Xue Yang said as he charged for Wei Ying again.

     Wei Ying wrapped his Rinkaki around Xue Yang and tossed him. Xue Yang started to shoot small sharp objects to Wei Ying and Wei Ying dodged every single one, only getting cut here and there. But the training began with them both. 

    There was a little destruction to the property, but it was mainly Xue Yang and Wei Ying who were all bruised up and cut. But soon, Wei Ying had gotten used to his Rinkaki and was able to give Xue Yang a little bit of a fight.