"I guess I should start at the beginning, but first I think we should all take a seat first."

We made our way to the front lounge as it was the closest room to the front door. Taking a seat before everyone on a single arm chair I start.

. So I was at my concert rehearsal..."

...

When I finally manage to get the entire story out of the way there are various reactions. Some are smiling in amusement, others are laughing, while the other half are crossing their arms over their chests frowning.

"I can't believe you decided that hiding was the best course of action," laughs Greyson while holding his stomach laughing from the very comfortable floor.

Much like half of my family I don't particularly find this situation very funny... Ashton and Mason glare at him, although it does look like Mase is fighting a smile. Instead of laughing like a lunatic or like a Greyson, Mason asks what I'm sure they define as an important question,

"Mel, the most important part of your story, other than the fact that you found your mate, is the fact that your mate is an Alpha," he says with raised eyebrows.

I nod, not exactly certain where he is going with this.

Dragging a hand over his face he stands up and starts pacing, muttering things like, "she's too young," "an Alpha," under his breath.

"We're going to have a little problem," voices Jace.

"What? Why?" I asked, we have more problems? Other than the ones I've created?

They all turn towards Ashton waiting for a response, I see the wheels turning in his head as he thinks of the best way to answer me.

"Two things sis," he says, holding up two of his fingers.

I stare at him expectantly waiting for him to go on.

"First," he says holding up a single finger, "we don't know anything about your Alpha mate, so we have no idea if he's good enough for you..."

"You're questioning the Moon Goddess's choice?" I ask with a head tilt, interrupting him in the middle of his explanation.

"No, we are just trying to look out for you, secondly," he says, putting up the second finger, "There is an Alpha coming here tomorrow for a meeting."

As he finished his sentence my attention flew from watching as Mase, continues to pace back and forth, stomping a hole into the floor, to Ashton. My eyes widened. Oh no.

Slightly paralyzed in my seat I hesitantly ask, "Which Alpha?"

"Alpha Alec of the Silvermoon pack is visiting us tomorrow kiddo."

I think my eyes have fallen out of my head. I have a miniature faint, my eyes roll to the back of my head and my body goes limp in the chair.

"Melody!" exclaims my family members.

Mason manages to get to me faster than anyone else, probably due to the fact that he was already standing up. Helping me up he signals for someone to get me a glass of water. Hunter rushes off to the kitchen and returns seconds later. Hunter brings the glass towards my lips and helps me drink the water.Once I've taken a couple of sips of water a shot Hunter and Mason grateful smiles. Which seemingly calms them down enough to sit down. Although they don't go back to their original spots, instead they seat themselves on either side of the arm chair at my feet.

"Mel, is there anything else you'd like to tell us?"

"Umm," I hesitate, "Alec, is my mate." I whisper, eyes cast to the floor. Giving them the one part of the story I purposefully chose to leave out, knowing it was probably a better idea for them not to know.