Childhood

Throughout my childhood, I was told that gender does not matter for my fate when I grow into an adult, that I will go to the army, that I will be married to a man, that I will have children.

My expectations were the highest, no matter what it was, maybe thats why I rebelled so quickly in life. I had two older siblings that are basically adults they weren't rich, but they were either married to a doctor or a doctor. In 7th grade, I got my first love, or well, boyfriend. His name was Sangwoo, Oh Sangwoo, he met my parents in 8th grade they really liked him and said that I have a head start in life. When I asked how, they said, "Because you already have a future husband!" I like him, but I don't know a lot about him, and I wouldn't consider him to one day be my husband.

That was until 9th grade, I hadn't seen him sense the last day of middle school, so that's why it was a shock to me when I saw that he grew really handsome. Prom came around, and he was an amazing dancer, that was when he had our first kiss in the middle of the gym, a teacher then sepperated us cause we were too close to each other. I still didn't get how we were together for so long but never kissed. We broke up in 11th grade, I don't remember the reason, but my girlfriends told me that I got over a pretty serious relationship in such a short time. He must've to, cause 2 weeks later, I saw him pinning a girl against the lockers and kissing her. I didn't feel anything, except maybe annoyance cause they were causing a useless scene in the hallway.

Once I graduated, I went to collage and went to the army as soon as I heard that they were drafting people in. I met this cool guy named Yoon Bum, the army was more fun than I thought. Mostly because once I realized that hot blonde guy that I saw every day was Sangwoo, and told Bum that he was my ex and everything he did, we pranked him every day. We almost got caught once, only because we were the ones laughing the hardest, so they must've connected the dots.

After my time in the army, my parents were still disappointed in me, mainly because I'm not married and don't have any children. I'm only 20, not even 21, I can't even drink yet, but they still want me to pop out a baby.

---------------

A/N

Hope you like this mini chapter, I'll post the next chapter soon : )