(requested) hanni › call me maybe (pt. two)

Start from the beginning

"Of course. What about the rest of you?" In response, all of them enthusiastically gave the same answer as Danielle. All of them except Hanni. You looked over at her and saw that she had a frown on her face as she stared at you.

"Hanni?" You questioned slowly, poking her arm.

It seems as though she might've been caught in her thoughts, seeing as when you poked her, she blinked a few times and then looked back at you, dumbfounded.

"Is everything okay? Can you not come?" You asked, concern subtly washing over you. The girls looked at the two of you curiously.

Hanni shook her head gently, smiling warmly at you. "I'm fine. Of course I'll go to your competition. I wouldn't miss it for the world!" She giggled.

Something bloomed in your heart at that moment, but you ignored it and pushed it deep down.

📱

HANNI POV.

She huffed quietly as she watched you and Danielle joke around with each other, giggling to yourselves as you whispered to each other. The girls were all lounging in the dorm, as their schedule was completely clear for the day.

Over the last few months, Hanni's come to realize one thing. She has a big, fat, undeniable crush on none other than you. It all started about a week after she started getting to know you, and from there, it progressed into what she could only describe as love (which she realized after a very eye-opening chat with Minji). It took her a while to come to terms with her feelings, due to all of the obstacles she felt were in the way of her feeling this way, like her job, but eventually she did, and she honestly couldn't be happier.

And she loved the feeling she got whenever she simply looked at you, or took notice of your small habits that went unnoticed by many, or when she heard your laughter or saw your smile. She loved to enjoy all of the little things, because she knew that those were the only things she could enjoy. After all, there was practically a snowball's chance in hell that you liked her back, in her mind.

Another sigh escaped her as she stood up from her seat on the couch. After ten minutes of her just watching you, in her mind, flirt with Danielle, she was finally starting to get fed up, to the point where she feels as though she can't even be in the same room as you two. Deep down, she knew that she really had no right to feel this level of jealousy, but she just couldn't help it. It felt as if her heart was on fire, and not the kind of burning in her chest that she feels when she's around you, but the kind that physically pains her when she sees you smiling with someone else like you do with her. Sounds selfish, huh? That's what she hates about the feeling.

Without a single word to you and the others, who were sat there, beyond confused, Hanni walked out of the living room and headed to her bedroom, unintentionally slamming the door behind her.

YOUR POV.

After a few seconds of silence between you and the girls, you heard her door open once more, followed by her voice, which sounded apologetic. "Mian!" And then the door shut again.

You all looked at each other. Then Minji spoke up, starting off her statement with a heavy sigh. "I knew this was going to happen." She mumbled. You quirked an eyebrow at her words, but before you could question it, she spoke up again.

"Y/N,"

"Yes?" You responded.

She looked you dead in the eye as a serious look took over her facial features. "You need to go check on her." She stated firmly.

You looked around at all of the girls, seeing that Danielle looked just as confused as you, Hyein was nodding enthusiastically in agreement to Minji, and Haerin was biting her lip as she looked back and forth between you and Minji.