chapter one

This is a short story

john and marlena make hot love in marlena's office.

marlena sat at her desk in her office, reviewing charts and signing off on reports when she heard a knock on her door.

Come in, she called, not looking up at her visitor.

The person walked into her office and stood in front of her desk.

marlena looked up into the lustful eyes of john.

Hey, What's up?, marlena asked john

I can think of one thing, Come here, john said to marlena.

marlena looked at him uncertainly, but she got up and walked around her desk.

What?, she asked, as she studying his face.

I told you we'd continue this, john said as he grabbing her by the waist and slamming her body against his.

marlena grunted at the impact, but was quickly preoccupied with john's lips crashing against hers.

His kiss was hard; urgent; hungry.

john had never kissed her that way before.

I want you, he mumbled, backing her up against her desk and lifting her onto the edge.

john moved his hands down to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, she pushed his jacket off his shoulders letting it drop to the floor,

he reached down and unbuttoned her pants pushing them down roughly, she stepped out of them leaving herself dressed only in her underwear.

You have too many clothes on, marlena said to her husband as he kissed his way down her body.

she pulled on his shirt which made him stand up straight so she could undress him, john kissed her again as he took off her bra with one hand.

his other wandering down to her core, he rubbed his fingers against the fabric of her panties making her moan for his touch.

he used both hands to tug at the delicate material, literally ripping them off her.

john and marlena are now laying on her couch

john kissed marlena's neck moving slowly down to her chest, then he kissing her abdomen, as he reached her wetness he lifted one of her legs and draped it over his shoulder, she held onto his hair as he licked her out slowly.

"Oh fuck, marlena groaned as john tongue flicked her clit, his hands cupped her ass. john swirled his tongue

around, sometimes dipping it into her opening, her grip on his hair got tighter as she got closer to her orgasm, as it ripped through her.

marlena moaned loudly, he continued to lick as she rode it out, he slowed each stroke down until he came to a complete stop.

john lifted her leg off his shoulder, he held onto her tightly and kissed his way back up her body.