Chapter 7: The secret in the forest

A/N: Hello everyone, welcome back to story. It's been a few weeks now since I last updated and I'm sorry for the wait. This chapter is mainly focused on Izuku and Shinsou bonding together, so be warned there will be fluff with a hint of angst. So get ready and read.
Warning: If any of this following trigger you, please do not read. I repeat, please do not read for your own safety.
-Bad grammars and talk about Bullying.
_____________________________________________

It been two months now since Izuku meet Shinsou and became friends with him. And it was fun! He and Shinsou would always see each other and hang out in the apartment after Shinsou classes, they would talk about heroes, finds ways to improve his and Shinsou quirk and often times look for cats to feed in alleyways.

And now his here in front of Shinsou's school, invisible waiting for his friend. It's friday today and Shinsou told him yesterday that his classes will finish early because the teachers will be having a meeting.
Shivers run to the spine of the students as they walk past and through him.

Izuku waited patiently waiting for his friend to walk through the gates. Time past and all the students were gone in the school. But no sign of Shinsou.

'Where is he?' Izuku thought in his head. As he worry for his friend. 'Maybe he got chased by bullies and is now hiding somewhere on the school'.

Izuku then began searching all around the school for the purple haired teen. It's not strange for Shinsou to go off running and hide from his bullies, he often find him hiding on bushes or the lockers. Shinsou always remind Izuku of himself before he died. Except Shinsou had more potential than him when his still alive. Izuku wished that Shinsou wouldn't end up like him.

As he toured himself outside the school. He heard faint sobbing in the back of the school. Heading towards the source he found Shinsou who was pulling his knees to chest as he put his head on his arms, quietly sobbing. It broke Izuku's heart seeing his friend crying like this, it also made him angry to those who made his friend cry. Slowly floating towards Shinsou, he could see new bandages(Izuku and Ace have given Shinsou a first aid kit that he'll use whenever his injured while their not around) that he knew hide the new injuries adding to the other injuries that adorned Shinsou's body. Shinsou sensing a presence heading towards him, raise his head in alarm. But soon relaxed as he saw Izuku floating towards.

'Shin, are you ok?' Izu asked sitting in front Shinsou. Shin was the nickname Izuku gave Shinsou just a month and two weeks ago when Shinsou nicknamed him Izu.

Shinsou rub his eyes, with his sleeve uniform and smiled at Izuku.

'I'm fine, no need to worry' Shinsou reassured Izuku. But it only made the other frown.

'Shin, we both know your clearly hurt' Izuku signed eying Shinsou's new bandages.

Shinsou sighed in defeat and put his head on his arms again, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He only knew Izuku for two months and he'll be honest, he knew little about Izuku. He knows about Izuku's favorite things, hobbies, his full name and age. But there are things he doesn't know, like how Izuku died. He tried asking Ace before on one of his many visit in the apartment but Ace told him that Izuku will be the one whose going to tell him. So, he didn't pressed on.

But Izuku knew many things about him. From his favorites things to his personality. Izuku's very observant, he was also a very observant like Izuku himself but not as observant as him. Izuku could clearly know if his lying or not. Which makes lying to  Izuku pretty hard.

Izuku stood up and sat down near Shinsou and hugged him. Shinsou grew very to the familiar coldness of Izuku body or soul? It felt very welcoming and made him relax, knowing that his friend is beside him and will always stay with him even when things go down. Izuku is so nice and kind but often times a sacrificial idiot.