Chapter 6: I Meet A Purple Kid And Made Him My Friend (Part 2)

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry if haven't updated at my promised time. But here's part two of 'I Meet A Purple Kid And Made Him My Friend'. So set back, read and enjoy the story!! 😊.
Warning: If any of this following trigger you, please do not read. I repeat, please do not read for your own safety
-Meantions about Bullying and Abuse, light cursing and bad grammars
______________________________________________

Aaron came back to the apartment three hours after he left. Finding Izuku sitting in front of the couch where the young purple haired kid is peacefully sleeping in.

He smiled softly as he float towards Izuku. He gently placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku quickly looked at him and smiled back.

'Hi Aaron' Izuku greets.

"Hello to you too, Izuku. How's the kid?" Aaron asked gesturing towards the kid in the couch.

'He hasn't woke up' Izuku signed looking worried.

Aaron seeing Izuku's expression looked at him fondly, putting his hand on Izuku head to ruffle the mess of hair. Izuku's always worries about other people getting hurt.

"He's going to be ok, kid. He just tired. He'll wake up soon"Aaron reassured. And as if on cue, the purple haired boy sat up slowly putting his hand on his head. The boy seemed looking around the living room, once his eyes landed on them. He jumped in surprise and stumbled at the back of the couch.
______________________________________________
Shinsou woke up. Distorted and in pain. He could feel his laying in a slightly old and dirty couch but it's more comfortable than sleeping in the cold dirty floor he'd come familiar with. He could also hear a male voice speaking to someone even though he couldn't hear anyone except him. He put a hand on his head while sitting up, to help him ease his dizziness. When he fully sat up, he hears that the man's voice stop.

Once his dizziness ease down, he began looking around and saw that he was laying on a dirty and old couch-like he'd guess- inside a old living. With a man on his early twenties and a green haired boy his age wearing a middle uniform.

Wait, what?!

He jumped in surprised and stumble at the back of the couch. He let out yelped in pain when he landed hard on the cold living room floor.

"Hey! Are you ok?!" He heard the older man said looking very worried, rushing towards him along with the green hairs kid right along his back looking at him with the same expression.

'Are you ok?' The green haired boy signed at him.

'Who are you?' He signed back looking at them with fearful eyes. He remember the green haired boy that saved him from getting beaten to a pulp, but he doesn't remember the blonde haired man.

"I'm Aaron Winter, but you could call me Aaron" Aaron gestured at himself before looking at Izuku. "And this is Izuku".

'Hello' Izuku signed before waving hello. Shinsou just looked at him cautiously, looking at their every moved.

"Hey, it's ok. You don't have to be scared. Me and Izuku wouldn't hurt you". Aaron reassured crouching in front of him. "Since, we have already introduced our selves. What's you're name?" Aaron asked. Shinsou looked at him hesitantly.

"It's ok. If you don't tell us your name. We unde-"

'No' Shinsou signed, but blushed when he noticed that he'd cut off Aaron. 'My names Hitoshi Shinsou. But you guys can call me Shinsou' Shinsou signed shyly.

"Hi, Shinsou" Aaron greeted. "I think you should stand up now, its pretty cold down there" Aaron said, offering his hand towards Shinsou.

'Cold!' Shinsou screamed inside his head, as he flinched when he grab Aaron outstretched hand. Aaron slowly guided him back to the couch before leaving telling him, he'll be getting the first aid kit to fix the dirty bandages. Shinsou felt really bad for ruining the bandages, but Aaron assured him that it's fine.