Chapter 12: Love Triangle

ROBINS POV:

I got home from the date with Jayde. It was amazing. I've never loved her more. She's such an amazing girl...I really like her. Now, how do I break it down to Finney that we had a date. I know Finney likes her but..I really hope she chooses to date me. I'm in love with her. I've never felt this way towards anyone..

JAYDES POV:

After telling Bruce everything that happened at the movies, he was in lowkey shock. "I didn't know Robin was such a hopeless romantic" he says. "Me neither but I always knew he had a little soft spot" I say with a smile. He chuckles. Then it became silent. "I really miss Demi" he says randomly breaking the silence. "I miss her too...she was such a sweet girl. She deserves so much better for what happened to her" I say rubbing Bruce's back.

He nods. "Do you really think that Max was the one that killed all those kids..and who kidnapped us" he asks looking up at me. "Absolutely not..they sound different, built different, act differently. Different hair color. Come on we're the only ones that know those details, and they don't believe cause they think we're delusional" I say. "I don't think it was max either, it was definitely his brother and his brother is still out there. But no kidnappings has happened or no missing people" he says.

"Which is weird. Nothing has happened yet, which means soon, he's gonna strike again" I say. "Why would he? They know max has a brother right? Which is possibly the grabber" Bruce says. "No they said max's brother moved out of town after the situation" I say.

"What a smart man...should we go back to the house" Bruce says. "What no, to dangerous. The grabber knows we're still alive" I say.

"You know what we don't know?" Bruce asks me. "What?"

"What exactly happened after we all passed out" he says. "I was the first to pass out, what happened?" I ask.

"Well..."

BRUCES POV, FLASHBACK FROM THE GRABBERS HOUSE:

As I turn around from the door as Finney and Gwen where trying to figure out the code, I see Robin passed out on the floor with the door pieces all over him. My eyes go wide, I then look over at jayde, the grabber was grabbing her off the floor as she was passed out.

I yelled. "Let go of her!!"

Finney and Gwen quickly look back stopping. "What the hell!" Gwen says In shock.

We stood there scared to move, he managed to get them both passed out. "Robin!" I yelled. I saw Robin slowly moving, the grabber runs down the basement stairs with Jayde on top of him. We all three run to robin, helping up. "What the hell happened?!" He says holding his head. "The grabber punched through the door, sending you to pass out" I say.

"Where's Jayde?" He asks, realizing. We all look down the basement stairs at the door was wide open. We look at each other, all running down there. The grabber layed Jayde on the mattress, playing with her hair. She was still passed out.

"Get away from her" Finney says in a angry tone.

"She's fine" the grabber says standing up. I look down seeing a piece of glass. I quickly grab it, i hold it up threatening the grabber. "Get away from her our ill stab you!" I yelled. "You won't do sh*t!" He yelled, we all flinched.

He stepped closer to us, stepping closer to gwen. We all looked at him, I yelled stabbing the glass into his arm. He yelled and groaned in pain, he gets angry pulling out a needle from his pocket, putting it in Gwen's neck. "Ow!" She yells.

She slightly falls onto the floor. "Gwen!" Finney yelled. Now Jayde and Gwen where passed out. The grabber was holding his arm in pain, that's when Robin goes, punching the grabber across the face. The grabbers reflex was to punch back, sending robin to the floor.

Robin held is face in pain. I've never saw Robin like that, that punch must've felt bad. The grabber pushes Finney to the floor, putting the needle into robins neck.

Sh*t. I help Finney up. Now it was 2 against one. "What did you do to my sister?!" Finney yelled.

The grabbed chuckled. "I put something in her system, she'll be awake soon" he chuckled. Finney yells, attacking the grabber, getting on him as he fell onto the floor. The grabber groaned in pain, now on the floor. That's when Finney stabs the Grabber on his arm with his rocket pen.

I ran up to them, the grabber grabbing the pen, and throwing it across the room.

He threw Finney off him, leaving him now on the floor unconscious. "Finney!" I yelled. The grabbed stood up, as I looked at him. I looked around the room seeing all my friends on the floor, unconscious..maybe even dead. My sister..she's dead..my friends..possibly not alive. What else can I lose?

I closed my eyes, hoping for death to come to me. I felt a needle go into my skin, and that was all I remembered.

JAYDES POV, BACK TO PRESENT:

My mouth was wide open. "Bruce you could have escaped him..but you chose to take yourself in?"

"I didn't know what else to do.. I thought you guys where all dead. Without you guys, I don't know what I'd do" he sighs. My eyes gotten a bit watery from the story, as I took him in for a hug. He slowly hugged me back.

We heard a knock on the door, as we both looked up seeing my mom. "Bruce, mom called" my mom says to us. When she says that it means Bruce's mom called to come back home. He got up from his bed. "That's my que" he said. "See you later" I said with a smile.

He smiled, leaving the room, closing the door behind him. I laid on my bed, thinking about the day I had with Robin. I hope nothing comes between us.

What about Finney?

A/N: short chapter to catch you guys up. I haven't posted in awhile sorry!!! Schools been tough.

 I haven't posted in awhile sorry!!! Schools been tough