Birthday [part 2]

The man with bright blue hair walked casually down the stage and over to me. He stood directly in front of me, his butt right in my face (not complaining, he had a good butt).

"You ready everyone" the man shouted, making all the girls at the party shout and cheer. The man turned around to face me, now with his crotch right in my face. He bent down slowly, whispered in my ear saying "you ready kitten" quietly enough just so I could hear him.

He kissed just under my ear lobe after he spoke, trailing short kisses along my jawline and neck. He pulled away, pulling his black shirt off, showing off his bare torso. After, he pulled off his black jeans, leaving him standing there in his pants.

He walked closer to me, leaving my face and his crotch just inches away. And then, he began thrusting at my face. One hip, next hip. That's how it went for a few seconds. My face burning red, not knowing what to do.

The blue haired man then began to straddle me, leaving kisses down my neck but not leaving a mark. He reached my ear and whispered "meet me out the back door in 10 minutes", and then he stood up and walked away.

I got up from the chair that I had been sat on, and walked over to a booth by the side of the club. A couple of shot glasses were on the table, filled with vodka which I helped myself to.

10 minutes passed, so I got out of the booth and walked to the back door where the blue haired man told me to meet him. Once out, I wrapped my arms around my arms to try keep myself warmer as it was a bit chilly outside. I saw the blue haired man leaning against the wall, hands in his jeans pocket.

"I was beginning to think you wasn't going to come out the back for a minute" he spoke, shooting a smirk to me. "Well I'm here now aren't I" I spoke back, sending a smirk back to him. "And here you are" he laughed.

"I didn't catch your name" I asked him, now standing in front of him. "The names Clifford. Michael Clifford" Michael spoke. "And what's your name pretty lady" "The names Anna" I replied.

"Well it's nice to meet you Anna" he spoke, "you too Clifford" I replied smiling at him. "I better get back inside now, it's getting cold now and I'm missing out on what's happening inside" I turned away, and just as I was about to start walking, a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

Michaels hot breath was hovered over my lips before he said "I'll see you around Anna" I nodded, not being able to reply. "Here's my number, I'm expecting a text later on" he said. "I'll text you later Michael" and with that I walked off back inside to the party, picking up a bottle of vodka which had been left on a table.