The Other Neverland

"Be careful. You remember how to fight, right?" asked Peter

"Yes, Peter. I've been doing it for... I don't even remember how many years," I said

"I just don't want to lose you. You'll be back, right? Be a mother to the lost boys again?" asked Peter

"Of course! I only agreed to hook because he told me that the other Pan I was going to kill was evil. Hell, I even convinced him to stop going after you," I said

"Thanks, Y/n," Peter pulled me into a hug, and I hugged back. Then waved to the lost boys. Tink also blew me some pixie dust in a kiss. 

"I'll miss you too, Tink," I said, she smiled. Then I turned to Peter, "You know, you could get Wendy again..."

"No! She's all grown up, and you know the rules!" said Peter

"No adults in Neverland," we both said. 

"Yes, I know. I was just saying, anyways, bye!" I said waving, then smashed the magic bean that the Indians gave me to teleport to the other Neverland. 

"We'll miss you, Y/n!" I heard Peter and the lost boys say. 

"I'll miss you, too," I said, blowing them a kiss, then hopped into the portal.

There was a huge light, then I remember falling...

----------------- 

I woke up on some sand. I woke up to see a water stream. Am I in Neverland now?

I decided to test it out and opened up my palm, closing my eyes and picturing a knife on it. I then felt something with a lightweight, and there was the knife. Hmm, pretty cool!

My necklace glowed signaling that it was active. I looked down, holding it in my hand. The next thing I know, there was a voice coming out of it, however, only I could hear it. 

"Y/n! Go on! Find Pan, and kill him! We don't have all day. You better hurry up or I'll capture some of the lost boys!" I heard Hook say. 

"We had a deal, Hook. I go to kill Pan, and you leave Peter and the boys alone. Now, unless you want another hand missing let me take my time, and do my job," I said

"Fine!" said Hook, then my necklace stopped glowing. 

I've had my necklace since I was a little kid. I don't remember when I got it. I grew up in an adoption center and when I asked the people there how I got it, they said they didn't know. I guess my parents just put it on the second I was born?

Well, one day, when I got adopted and went to my new family, my necklace started to glow nonstop. It started to glow in a certain color, which I couldn't really figure it out. It was... Well, if you thought it was blue, you'd see it as blue, if you thought it was red, you'd see it as red, it depended on your thoughts. 

I then realized that my adoptive family didn't really want me. They just wanted to use me. So I ran away to the woods and started crying. That's how Peter and I met. I saw him there, and he was crying as well as I. When we realized we both didn't belong here, and we both didn't really wanna grow up either, there was Tink who sent us to Neverland. 

I've always liked Peter. In that way. I might love him too, but I wouldn't say that. I'd say I love him as a friend. Peter would never like me more than a friend. He thinks that love is... Grown-up stuff. It's not. I was 6 years old and I was in love with Prince Eric. He was MY  prince. Ah, the good old times. But now I'm happy with my life! I figured that my necklace glows when it senses trouble, when it's being used, or when I'm just using a lot of power... Or when something is happening.